Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FS for war?

Osmium
    FS don't need LW in nation war to beat people, just use your regular weapons.
    At least thats what I do majority of the time. LW overrated!

Osmium
    i like LW cause when i go bm1 aura and MB, i hardly ever die =D

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    http://cabal.mmosite.com/content/200...85406439.shtml
    There are only a few sword skills as fast as a lance/cannon, and the damage for them doesn't compare. You could also argue that because you have to spend more time chasing and getting close that you will do less damage over all. It depends on the player there. Defense really depends on gear, the stat difference from having all str or all dex is very small.
    sFS has at least 5 skills that have at least 1.5s cast time or less in combo. U just line them up and combo away and mix up splinter and s. break along the way. And dont underestimate their damage because they are lowbie skills. Same concept applies to lances, they are lowbie skill but when you get to 160+, their damage starts to hurt. They crit just as hard as lances and faster so for pure guardian farming or pvp, they are effective in nw. Chasing and getting close is not all the time and it depends if its a big war or not. Of course if ur mFS, ur style kinda follows FA or wiz with range but unless ur near center with lotsa space to dash/fade, most of the action is in the narrow alleys or close quarters near bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Marth View Post
    FS don't need LW in nation war to beat people, just use your regular weapons.
    At least thats what I do majority of the time. LW overrated!
    I hardly pick up LW at all, I would say 99.9% of the time I dont have LW.

SIGMetal
    in pvp / pk mFS is generally stronger than sFS. but the thing with war is the legacy weapon, which highly favors the sFS. if u like the range and kinda leaning towards mFS anyway it still can succeed so do wat u like

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    in pvp / pk mFS is generally stronger than sFS. but the thing with war is the legacy weapon, which highly favors the sFS. if u like the range and kinda leaning towards mFS anyway it still can succeed so do wat u like
    true, mfs can most liekly down someone easier if its 1v1, but t1 and t2 has always been about mobs of enemies, and I can attribute my survival and dmg output to the fact that i could mob multiple enemies at the same time with ss, se...now its harder in t3 just cause ull take more damage and faster, but it still pays to be sfs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123