Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Lost character/account.

Lost character/account.

Hello everyone. I recently came back from a long break due to personal reasons, And I came back to cabal online being moved from OGPlanet to here. I was wondering if its still possible to take ownership of my character/account. I made a new account, logged into the game, and searched my character using the guild board and it AND my guild is still intact, although everyone has since left. Its been over 3 years since I played, yet I bought a lot of astros(OGPlanet currency) and devoted countless hours to my account. I cant seem to get in touch with help desk and I was wondering if any of you knew anything that could possibly help me. I googled a bit and saw that I was supposed to transfer my ogplanet account to here, but I dont think that service is available anymore. Any help will be appreciated!

You can always try submitting a Help Desk ticket. Put as much information as possible in the ticket, such as character name(s), class(es), skill ranks, etc. I don't know exactly what the GMs can do to help, but they may be able to get your account transferred still.
    Yes, my stats fail. I know this...