Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A good weapon for a blader

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by hamdy67 View Post
    the problem that i must change my gear now because my gear now isnt good
    you don't need epic gear at level 73 to level up and do quests ..

Thanks guys for help but i just bought the new gears i bought all osmium of adept and skilled to lvl my sword EXP and boots of luck cuz i didnt find better but i still didnt buy the weapons cuz my attributes is still low so i am going to be A.Master first but i will take the advice and use blades.If there any good bladers just try and add me my name in the game is reconsos.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by hamdy67 View Post
    Thanks guys for help but i just bought the new gears i bought all osmium of adept and skilled to lvl my sword EXP and boots of luck cuz i didnt find better but i still didnt buy the weapons cuz my attributes is still low so i am going to be A.Master first but i will take the advice and use blades.If there any good bladers just try and add me my name in the game is reconsos.
    There's something called training dummies. Novice - Trans is so easy if you just set your character on them while you're sleeping. You don't really need adept gear anymore. The only gear you should get (in terms of suit boots and gloves) is amp. I personally never go for less than 7 amp items. Just save up and get those, even shadow titanium will do for pve if you have a decent strategy.

i dont want to make a new thread so i'll post my Q's here cause it kinda the same question...should i go for both kat and bld...do str and dex give the same abilities...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12