Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A good weapon for a blader

A good weapon for a blader

Hey guys i just wanted to ask what is the best weapon for bladers is it katanas or blades because i will buy all new gears so plz someone tell me what is the best and i dont want anyone to tell me they both are good fast answers plz and my lvl is 73 blader venus server i am from egypt anyone want to be friend to me just tell me.

Osmium
    ana f venus brdo esmy KingofShielders add me lma tft7

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!
    Doesnt matter if you use Katanas or Blades...They bassically give you almost the same dmg and stuff. Katanas are a little more cheaper than blades though.

Quote Originally Posted by Macboy313 View Post
    Doesnt matter if you use Katanas or Blades...They bassically give you almost the same dmg and stuff. Katanas are a little more cheaper than blades though.
    i just want to know what is better in killing boss in dungeons and in nation war i think as you said it doesnt matter but plz i want to find an answer

Quote Originally Posted by hamdy67 View Post
    i just want to know what is better in killing boss in dungeons and in nation war i think as you said it doesnt matter but plz i want to find an answer
    There is no answer, it's only a matter of preference. If you care soooooooooo much about the 2 extra attack blades give, then go blades. But like the other dude said, doesn't matter which one you use.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by hamdy67 View Post
    Hey guys i just wanted to ask what is the best weapon for bladers is it katanas or blades because i will buy all new gears so plz someone tell me what is the best and i dont want anyone to tell me they both are good fast answers plz and my lvl is 73 blader venus server i am from egypt anyone want to be friend to me just tell me.
    level up more, then worry about weapons. you probably don't need to really worry about gear until 130+, unless you're farming the lower tier wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    level up more, then worry about weapons. you probably don't need to really worry about gear until 130+, unless you're farming the lower tier wars.
    the problem that i must change my gear now because my gear now isnt good
    Last edited by hamdy67; 03-17-2012 at 02:25 AM.

Osmium
    ok 1-U use combo while attacking mobs then go for blades
    2-U just hit buttons without combo then go for katanas

Although this doesn't matter that much but that's the best answer u can get (i think)

Here is my advice...

Blades are better than katanas for pure damage by a very small percentage, which can vary depending on your sword amp and crit damage.
    However, katanas are generally much cheaper than blades. Depending on the grade, comparable katanas can be less than half the cost of a comparable blade.

When you start getting into expensive gear, this is especially important to consider. As far as the damage-to-cost ratio goes, katanas are generally better by a large margin. But if you have absolutely nothing else to buy (as in you already have bof+7, eof+8, 40 cdi or 7/40 helm, 7 amp SIG martial or better, and other end-game gear), then splurge on high grade blades.

you HAVE to get gear that is based off the blader type you want to be...cd/amp/def ect that is if your not rich like some of us (FORCY AMP FTW) at lower levels decide hey i want my blader to be _______ and shoot for it... always have a goal and never buy anything your not sure about without asking someone first.
    www.wix.com/cabalz/roguemachiavellians

>.< i love you is 8 letters so is bullshet

Roxlyn /AzureFury/Rougebliss 177 BL (Retired)
    Roxllyyn 140 fa (retired)
    AzureCrush 166 fs (retired)
    Azurefox 155 FB (retired)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast