Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lost my account

lost my account

WTF I LOST EVERY THING CUZ OF THIS SWITCH OVER I DONE FILLD OUT EVERY THING BE FOR THIS NOW I HAVE TO START OVER WHAT KIND OF IS THIS

welcome to my world

I mean fk i have a 123 fb 112 fa and was working on a fs and had a bunch of in my locker and i lose it all cuz of this

117 FA and 5 other random levels on venus, and some recent midlevels on mercury cause i started playing again. gone. cant even login to the site to check my help tickets anymore for some reason. So yeah, it s but what the hell can you do

yea now when i made a char xHuslax like i did befor it went thro now i cant even get on a sever to even play so what now i gota get my all back or start over NEED MORE CH

I have my ing account and my characters are not there......wtf est........i just made it to lvl 99 on my fb......

oh man i hope they find a fix for this i'm getting nervous all these people popping up without their characters
    one day a sig will appear until then Capella 4eva go pinkies!!!

Dayne lvl -13x Wiz (Venus)
    DayneA lvl -13x Fa (Venus)

so its not just me then...

I'm curious...Did you guys happen to do the ogp refund thing where u get 30% of your astros back, but in turn, let ogp delete all your cabal characters? o.o

no i did not refund... i just signed up for transfer and i got ed over.....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast