Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Finding Younger Brother quest problem.

Finding Younger Brother quest problem.

Hey there guys, I am new to the forums and I'm not sure if I posted in the right place.
    Anyhow as the title states I am having a problem with this quest and that problem is that I can't seem to be able to talk to Reph.
    If anyone knows what is going on then please help as I want to get this quest done ><"
    Thanks for reading

Cannot do this either acceptin the quest auto dcs

Quote Originally Posted by lailide View Post
    Cannot do this either acceptin the quest auto dcs
    I am having the same problem. I cant complete the quest because i cant talk to Reph. The lvl 65 quest for lake in dusk is not working either. I hope they can be fixed soon as i want to get on with the game.

i am Having the same problem , i managed to SOlve the Not being able to Talk to the Grocer to Fully Start it cause it used to Dc when it said to go to the Metal Lair. But after that, when i get to Reph , he's just there , doesnt even have a Quest sign on him . i am standing Next to him right now, Not able to talk . and another thing is if u open the quest Tab with the key ' T' It says look for her brother 'Leff' but when u started quest with Grocer it says Reph , so weird..... GM's Please Fix this

I can't see the map and in that quest that npc was giving me some kinda map code. I dc and then re log and still the map is not available. I having the same issues as u guys are.
    Last edited by Superkev; 03-10-2012 at 06:01 PM.

i am having the same issue... when finish the dungeon, cant click Reph npc... so i try to give up the quest and take again..but when i click again the Sally npc for the quest.. error code 06 pop out..every time click on the npc..oso wil pop out.. and if download the whole new client again , this problem can be settle ?

Quote Originally Posted by bakaxiaogui View Post
    . and if download the whole new client again , this problem can be settle ?
    I tried this and it didnt work for me.

I think that last patch fix that quest it works now. Thanks for the fix who ever fixed it =).