Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: fa help

fa help

ok so i havnt been playing cabal for long at all but currently im playing a fa and maiviis guide is pro but she left out a couple things that i have questions on.
    first thing is gear whats better for pvp and war martail or battle
    secondly i know fa has no crit rate buffs do what gear should have crit rate and wat should have crit dmg example (wepons crit rate and dmg or helm crit rate or dmg)
    3rd is runes i have no idea how to get or apply runes if someone doesnt mind answering these questions it would be great help plz dont answer if u have no idea tho cuss what people tell me im going to take into consideration and probly do and want to make sure im doing this right the first time thank you.

Banned
    FA dont use martial anymore b/c of the HP lost
    IF you using FC orb and if you have Kred you will get 50% rate easily so full dmg on helm and weapon , unless you have epic item like 34/7 or 40/7
    i dont have rol +2 so i use merg + rol +1 and i have 45%rate with forcy orb, that's enough for me
    runes depend on your lvl, important rune like HP,MP,HP steal, magic, def and magic amp need a lot of AP so use have to grind alot for these rune
    if you'r low lv just get Def rate rune and forget about other rune,save ap till you get to 15x or 16x and buy HP rune
    just right lick on the rune and when ever you get enough AP open Rune window ( default U) and upgrade it like you upgrade skill
    Note you have to be atleast 120 to use rune, some runes require higher lv
    Last edited by ErrorCode6; 03-14-2012 at 07:08 AM.

ty

thank you for the help man been rattling my brain about how gear should be only other question i have is how do u earn ap when i get to lvl 120.

Banned
    just grinding, you gain both EXP and Ap at the same time. if i remember correctly, at lv 120 AP gain = 80% exp you gain ( you dont lose exp so dont worry)

thanks for the responds too.

Quote Originally Posted by eviljoker711 View Post
    ok so i havnt been playing cabal for long at all but currently im playing a fa and maiviis guide is pro but she left out a couple things that i have questions on.
    first thing is gear whats better for pvp and war martail or battle
    secondly i know fa has no crit rate buffs do what gear should have crit rate and wat should have crit dmg example (wepons crit rate and dmg or helm crit rate or dmg)
    3rd is runes i have no idea how to get or apply runes if someone doesnt mind answering these questions it would be great help plz dont answer if u have no idea tho cuss what people tell me im going to take into consideration and probly do and want to make sure im doing this right the first time thank you.
    My guide is really outdated. I cannot edit it as you can see its locked, Ive done a couple of violations in terms of use of appropriate words. So I dont think you can consider it pro since professional people abide by the rules. xD

Martial is done. The concept of amp and magic attack boost through such a build has been abolished after armor gears (gloves, helm, boots and suit) get hp bonus (per upgrade by appropriate class binding) was implemented.

FA have crit rate transcender buff actually. The Short buff, Art of Sniping? +25% crit rate. If it just wasnt for the unmovable right?

Good question about rate. The only acceptable rate choice in weapons would be an extended 40%cdi/7%rate Topaz of Annihilation and above OR 20%cdi/3-8%rate (2slot) Forcium of Annihilation or Deathblow. Other than those you'd wanna go with the traditional Pure damage choice. (Forcium 20% cdi, Topaz and up 20 cdi/7amp, 36% cdi)
    Typically, rate should always be imbued on helmets, aim for a 40/7 helm.

Runes are 2 types: Essence and Blended Runes.
    Gather AP by grinding. Learning a Rune requires certain amounts of AP. Right clicking the rune once the amount of AP required has been met will apply your character the rune.
    Major FA Essence Runes
    Offense -Magic Attack, Magic Skill Amp, Max Crit Rate, Max Crit Damage and INT lv3
    Defense - Defense Rate, HP, MP, HP steal and Defense
    EXP - EXP, Party EXP, Pet Exp.
    FA Blended Rune choice (in my own opinion) You can only have 3 choices
    for Magic attack: Sensability (PvE), Shield Smash
    or Counter Force (PvP), for Magic Amp: Either Force Dance (for pve focus) or Force Pressure (for pvp focus)

My own "shining star" FA standard set up. Try to aim for these

Helmet: 40 cdi / 7 rate or 24 cdi / 7 m.amp Osmium and Above
    Suit: Forcium of Will 140 HP / 7 m.amp
    or SIGmetal of Outrageous 100 hp/7% m.amp
    Gloves: Forcium or SIGmetal Of Amp/Outrageous &% m.amp on slot or Blood****ing 5% hp steal
    Boots: Forcium of Amp/Outrageous or SIGmetal of Outrageous 100 hp/ 7% m.amp

Weapons:
    40 cdi /7 rate and 24 cdi/7 amp Forcium orbs.
    Accesories:
    Amulet of pain +6/7
    Killian Ring
    Leth Tyrant Ring
    x2 Ring of Sage +10 or Critical Rings +2
    x2 Bracelet of Sage +7
    x2 Drosnin Earings w/ 60 Def or more.
    Cape:
    Drei or Epaulet of Sage +8
    Vehicle:
    3 slot rw3 (+60 Magic attk)
    Belt:
    Belt of Damp +4
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 03-19-2012 at 08:22 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd