Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Update Error (Update_304.dat)

Update Error (Update_304.dat)

Yo,

Okay so here's the deal. I start the game. Launcher pops up, and begins to install. It stops here, them when I press okay, it closes, and I am stuck. It updated, and when it gets to update_304.dat, it messes up. I can't fix it. I've posted a picture below, any help would be AWESOME!

Thanks

Cabal Error.jpg

Yeah... I'm having the same issue. -_- Anyone kind enough to give some suggestions.. Tried reinstalling..Tried restarting.. Anything else someone can think of?
    180 BL - Active
    138 FB - Active
    150 FB - Active
    134 BL - Active

Don't know how, but I fixed it. I uninstalled the game, deleted the folder it was in from the PROGRAM X86, blah blah blah. Then, I restarted my computer. After that, I downloaded a completely new installer from the main site, and installed it, works perfectly. I think it's because I use the newest installer.

What operating system do you use...Because....I've tried it on a couple computers but they're all XP...Maybe it's an XP issue..

Q.Q Guess it's time to update Dx
    180 BL - Active
    138 FB - Active
    150 FB - Active
    134 BL - Active

Windows 7, 64 bit, on a Mac OSX Lion Bootcamp Partition, i.e. dual partition.

Well you were right. It is the client download that works. cause..its 120308 client and the one that I was trying was like..110205 or something like that....it was pretty old xDD

FOR ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES JUST DOWNLOAD THE NEW CLIENT IT WORKS..
    180 BL - Active
    138 FB - Active
    150 FB - Active
    134 BL - Active