Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Wonder how long nw will be dead because of Bm3

Titanium

Wonder how long nw will be dead because of Bm3

Yea since new update nw numbers have been cut in half and in some tiers like 75% -__-,hopefully
    it will pick up in 1 month when everyone playing now have it.

This game will under major changes because of bm3,
    cause everyone and there mother can clear ft2 so bof7 and all ft2 drops will increase.
    I personally hate Bm3,turn a challenging game into easy mode just like every other mmo's.

You are just simply wrong. BM3 is not an easy mode. BM3 is completely different from BM2. You have to actually pressing the skills sequence to activate a certain synergy. Each synergy has certain effects. To learn, practice and apply them in different situations will take time. Not to mention it takes a lot of time to actually get the all of the BM3 Fatal skills. I believe people will have more fun experiencing the new BM3. Believe me, BM3 is challenging. FT2 is a joke a long time ago. You just need to get a party for it. The new dungeon MO is the one you forgot to mention.

Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    You are just simply wrong. BM3 is not an easy mode. BM3 is completely different from BM2. You have to actually pressing the skills sequence to activate a certain synergy. Each synergy has certain effects. To learn, practice and apply them in different situations will take time. Not to mention it takes a lot of time to actually get the all of the BM3 Fatal skills. I believe people will have more fun experiencing the new BM3. Believe me, BM3 is challenging. FT2 is a joke a long time ago. You just need to get a party for it. The new dungeon MO is the one you forgot to mention.
    MO isn't really that new and it was really easy long before BM3~

Titanium
    People always go to war late because now they can get 150 pts really fast. in tier5 the war is usually 10vs 10 at the beginning and 20vs 20 at the end.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    I'm not talking about the use of it,its the dps.With just the 1st fatal alone bm3 out dps every class bm2 except for bl.
    And ft2 isn't easy,when u have a certain gear and in a certain guild then it seems easy.In 3 months you will see,you will only need to party with people to
    run ft2 and mo,all other dungeons can be soloed easily because of bm3. Not everyday someone get up and say they will solo aos1.aos2,ic2,li
    now those dungeons will be a joke.
    And if ft2 was a joke imagine how much more of a joke it became with bm3 which basically ups everyone dps by 40% more than what they were doing in bm2,you
    see videos of people 2-3 bar manticore that alone shows u how easy the game will become.
    Last edited by Legato685; 03-16-2012 at 08:37 PM.

I've seen a lot of threads like this before. "This game is so easy, omg fade to cursor, blah blah blah...BM3..." but a lot of people still playing it.
    However, this is one of the last updates for Cabal. Maybe, you're right. EST wants to finish this game to move on to Cabal 2. It's been 4 years. What do you expect?