Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everyone read this asap, venus server is dead

Everyone read this asap, venus server is dead

ive been noticing everyday that the server on venus is literally Dead, I see the same people everytime and some people are diminishing. Mercury has everything while venus has nothing. ive been selling a osm katana 2 slot 10% cd for 90m and nobody has been offering. a osm plate 7% amp non cb 1 slot open for 15m. Nobodys buying anything. We need to have a server merge and screw two seperate servers, Its not fair anymore and many of us would
    transfer servers But why the hell would it erase our kills in war and other things? Seriously thats the dumbest thing ever, We need to have a server merge asap and more people will play once they realize theirs a active community.

Quote Originally Posted by jennmartinez View Post
    ive been noticing everyday that the server on venus is literally Dead, I see the same people everytime and some people are diminishing. Mercury has everything while venus has nothing. ive been selling a osm katana 2 slot 10% cd for 90m and nobody has been offering. a osm plate 7% amp non cb 1 slot open for 15m. Nobodys buying anything. We need to have a server merge and screw two seperate servers, Its not fair anymore and many of us would
    transfer servers But why the hell would it erase our kills in war and other things? Seriously thats the dumbest thing ever, We need to have a server merge asap and more people will play once they realize theirs a active community.
    They wont merge the servers LOL, You know how much money they make off these kids? Ka, man they aren't gonna do that any time soon. More likely to make a 3rd so people would move MORE Lol....... They make what over 50 bucks each xfer? Lol they want that extra cash I'm sure its a tonne.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Shadow Titanium
    Over exagerate on ur prices much? i seen u set up shop with ur trash. lmfao

Not my fault this time!

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

fyi kills wont reset..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jennmartinez View Post
    u dont lose kills in war or titles

I VOTE NOT TO MERGE SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its A Bad Idea

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    I VOTE NOT TO MERGE SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its A Bad Idea
    yea so you wont get your butt kicked by Xi LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hellomydear View Post
    yea so you wont get your butt kicked by Xi LOL
    or Rapchez, or DK, or Spur, or Romp...you see where I'm going with this...

Xi cant hold me down !!!

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast