Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS after update?

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    You must have 1 crap fs if you think they're bad in pvp. Fs have aod, SS provocation so they are perfect tanks, coupled with a fa and you can damn near duo any dungeon with lower mid end gears. Fs do fine in pve, not the best, but they do fine stop QQing because your fs gets 2 shotted in port lux at 145.
    not gonna say anything cause most of ur posts r trolls maybe all of them so get out of here

P.S. I didn't say they r bad in pvp i said if they didn't crit.....oh god get some glasses
    Last edited by alhifnawy3; 03-19-2012 at 09:32 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    part of the reason provocation is kinda bad is because the single version and the AOE version don't stack....one version has a incredible long cool down but only last for about 6 seconds...that's not enough time to do anything.

If FS is to be the true tank it's supposed to be and become the aggro puller from ALL other classes, provocation needs, first of all a range boost (Aoe of limit 4) but more importantly increase it's pulling power.... I wouldn't be a bad idea to lower the cool down on FOP too.

Overall, they seem kind of weak...whenever I use them I can steal aggro from any class as long as it's early in the fight and I hit the mob with a couple of SS and SG's....after about 40 seconds though, aggro is gone and is hard to get it back. So yeah it works but for tanking bosses, it does nothing.

But yeah if they buffed it up some it would be good...it's not like it will break game balance if FS provocation skills were boosted...your not improving damage or anything but if FS could hold aggro longer it sure would help WI, FA and any other weak defense class or badly geared players (not everyone can afford to have top notch gear...there are casual players too you know).

one more thing, provocation is pretty good for pulling guardians together in war, is the quickest way that i've seen to pull the guardians together to kill two at once...unless some idiot starts attacking one of the guards that is...
    Last edited by Davynelord; 03-20-2012 at 08:45 AM.

well anyone QQing about fs being slower or weaker in terms of dps just needs to stop cuz befor update i could steal almost anyones agro in any dungeon, cept the short time that a WI has bm2+arua+amp buff. so fs is a good alround class if you have the gear. and why do people always say fs s if you dont crit?.... umm last i checked every class s if you dont crit(unless you have uber dmg) and i have never slowed down a party in any dungeon (even when i had normal gears) but after the update fs with bm3 (if with the right gears can get much higher than 10k crits) fs is much stronger in dungeons and a lot more usefull (even with normal gears)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    not gonna say anything cause most of ur posts r trolls maybe all of them so get out of here

P.S. I didn't say they r bad in pvp i said if they didn't crit.....oh god get some glasses
    Im not trolling, I don't know were the hell you learned fs where bad in pvp, but like I said your fs must be absolute crap if you think that. I know fs that with non crits can take down plenty of people. Just because you're running around with 650 attack at lvl 140 doesn't mean everyone else is. Any fs can average out their attack to make their non crits hit plenty hard as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12