Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Update 304 problem plz help.

Update 304 problem plz help.

I played Cabal for i think 2 weeks but one day i tried to play it gameguard didnt work so i rinstalled the game and when i did when it downloads update 304 the red bar is faster than the other one and in the last it tells me cant create update 304 i tried so many things and reinstalled the game many times but nothing and i restared my computer and there is no connection problems so i dont know what to do i deleted the file update 304 and tried to download again nothing happened same thing anyone plz help especially GM plz help.

Thumbs down

i have same problem even i reinstall the games many times, same problem exist and this forum cant help cause no one answering this thread is there any ACTIVE ADMIN that can answer this please!!!

Update 304 problem help me .

I have the same problem, this is what it says: " Fail to create C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabal Online (NA- Global)\launcher\update\update_304.dat."
    "If you can't delete files, please restart you Operating System Windows"

Sin tĂtulo.jpg

Install from scratch and still gives me the same error.

I have the answer guys but i didnt imagine it you just have to delete the game completely and then redownload it it must work well and nothing can happen i have done that and it worked so good luck guys.

You don't need to re-install the entire game, although that may fix the issue. You just need to delete the update file and (possibly) restart your PC.

To fix the issue:

1. Find your Cabal installation folder (ex. C:\Program Files\Cabal Online)
    2. Delete any file in the Launcher folder that has update listed (ex. update.1st, update.1st.cabal, update.2nd, etc.)
    3. In the Launcher folder, go into the Update subfolder and delete the given update file (ex. update304.dat)
    * In Windows 7 (maybe Vista too, I'm not completely sure), you'll need to provide administrative permission for the deletion.
    4. Restart your PC (just for good measure )
    5. Restart Cabal, the updater will recreate the files and update successfully.
    Yes, my stats fail. I know this...

I did the deletion thing and restart my comp. Now the patcher says I have to reinstall the game! What happened someone help.

I can not enter the game by the same mistake I have installed and reinstall the game many times and went back to download the page and still get the same error I believe that I can not play more fully why

If you wish to teamview pm me, I can play around with troubleshooting it, otherwise you're going to have to wait for word from GM, they already suggested re-installing to Program Files instead of Program Files (x86) if your on 64bit system although some tried it and said it did not resolve the problem.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Can't get verify email to hotmail acct
    Did suggestions above now i have to redownload entire client
    When going to get downlaod, i can't cause I can't verfiy the acct?

No response in 2 days to ticket
    Sent here on 2nd ticket....

Worse off then when I started...