Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Few questions.

Few questions.

I have a few questions regarding the Bm3, hopefuly people here are a little more cooperative than the ones in-game.

first question is what is the real requirement for bm3? like can it be obtained at level 130? or do I need to be higher leveld?
    Next question is, how exactly do I craft the books, I read the update guide about it and I still dont understand it clearly.. can anyone explain?

Im a level 144 FS so I dont think Ill have any trouble farming for a few weeks, so can anyone help me out here?
    Server: Mercury
    Character: Zangetsu13 Level 144
    I'm a former level 150+BL player of OGPcabal just started playing again with this version.

Quote Originally Posted by LudwigVanBeethoven View Post
    I have a few questions regarding the Bm3, hopefuly people here are a little more cooperative than the ones in-game.

first question is what is the real requirement for bm3? like can it be obtained at level 130? or do I need to be higher leveld?
    Next question is, how exactly do I craft the books, I read the update guide about it and I still dont understand it clearly.. can anyone explain?

Im a level 144 FS so I dont think Ill have any trouble farming for a few weeks, so can anyone help me out here?
    Minimum requirements for BM3 are you must be at least Level 130 & Battle style level 14 (this means do all your level rankups)

The BM3 skill book is a crafted item. To craft it you need 3 items: "Stain Clones", "Trance Force" and "Minesta Craft Stones".
    • Stain Clones - Only able to obtain via "Minesta Training Book Chapter" quests. (see below)
    • Trans Force - Only obtained by purchase from Grocer in home town (town your character starts in at level 1).
    • Minesta Craft Stones - Only obtained from purchase from Core Alchemist in home town.

Acquiring Stain Clones: There are 31 "Minesta Training Book Chapter" quests. The quest is acquired by activating a Quest Capsule. Each quest has a different number of stain clones as reward. (See the patch notes for details on each quest). Quest Capsules are obtained from the following method:
    1. Introduction Quest - Obtained from the officer in Port Lux which gives the option to select Chapter 1,2 or 3 Quest Capsules from the Port Lux instructor. It can only be obtained once.
    2. Daily Quest - The Instructor in Port Lux gives the option to select Chapter 1,2 or 3 Quest Capsules as a daily quest.
    3. Drop - Mobs in maps from Lakeside and higher can drop Quest Capsules for all chapters.
    4. Trade - Can purchase from auction house.

There are 3 stages to BM3:
    • Stage 1 - Requires 40 Stain clones and 1 Ea of Trance Force I and Minesta Craft Stone Lv. 1 to craft. This grants the skill book for the BM3 activation, A, B, and Fatal I skill.
    • Stage 2 - Requires 50 Stain clones and 1 Ea of Trance Force II and Minesta Craft Stone Lv. 2 to craft. This grants the skill book for the Fatal II skill.
    • Stage 3 - Requires 70 Stain clones and 1 Ea of Trance Force III and Minesta Craft Stone Lv. 3 to craft. This grants the skill book for the Fatal III skill.

To use BM3 only Stage 1 must be complete. This means if you just do the daily stain clone quest (which gives 1 Stain clone as a reward) you can get BM3 in 40 days. To complete BM3 with all 3 fatal skills, 160 Stain Clones are required.

At level 144 you can do either the MF (Chapter 1) or PF (Chapter 2) daily and any of the other chapters which you can complete to obtain stain clones. Once you have the required items then you can craft bm3.