Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Found out you can use 3 synergys at ones

Quote Originally Posted by Macboy313 View Post
    Yo chaos. On your sig it looks like my friend Jishnu's face when it shows that guy yellin with the huge mustach lol and the weird thing is that he plays football too. o.O weird.
    lol o.O thats the guy that plays Leonidas in the movie 300

Im just Gonna put on my vrs my 152 WA's hp and def when i have my Forcy on and when i have on MS and BV lol hehehe

Dam bro, don't tell me you're using that Forci 20%CD GS...swaaag bro
    Really liking that 98cd pro as f*k

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzSpeciez View Post
    Dam bro, don't tell me you're using that Forci 20%CD GS...swaaag bro
    Really liking that 98cd pro as f*k
    o.O I was talking about my Forcy armor nub lmao. And I have a 32% cd Forcy GS. Im bout to buy a 52% cd GS. Why are you still trying to come at me. I'm done with you lol.

o.O I was talking about my Forcy armor nub lmao. And I have a 32% cd Forcy GS. Im bout to buy a 52% cd GS. Why are you still trying to come at me. I'm done with you lol.
    Huh...?
    ok...

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!
    Huh...?
    ok...
    Oh w8 you were really complementing me? didn't sound like it cus normally 98%cd is nub as for a Wa. I need at least over 120 >...stupid hackers
    Last edited by Macboy313; 03-21-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Banned
    With 128 cd, and 28% amp?!?!? Not going to happen broski
    LOL Those are m stats 1 one orb dum dum LOLOLOLOL everyone I know on merc knows My wiz was using lapis 40 dmg and some other crap orb and I still got those stats LOLOLOL The whole reason I quit the first time was because I had no gear on wiz after I got hacked and didn't feel like trying anymore.LOL My dps in bm2 is still highers than yours. in bm3 fail wiz lololol

Each attack has an average of 2 sec cast time, you hit him 13 times and and still had not killed him, + the synergies you had on. That averages out to around 25-29 seconds with synergies. 34+ without em and Thats with me calculating you having all crits, and not extending with aura.
    Last edited by CapnCommando; 03-21-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    LOL Those are m stats 1 one orb dum dum LOLOLOLOL everyone I know on merc knows My wiz was using lapis 40 dmg and some other crap orb and I still got those stats LOLOLOL The whole reason I quit the first time was because I had no gear on wiz after I got hacked and didn't feel like trying anymore.LOL My dps in bm2 is still highers than yours. in bm3 fail wiz lololol

Each attack has an average of 2 sec cast time, you hit him 13 times and and still had not killed him, + the synergies you had on. That averages out to around 25-29 seconds with synergies. 34+ without em and Thats with me calculating you having all crits, and not extending with aura.
    The one orb thing, How DAFUQ was i suppose to know that? slowpoke...
    Yah, obviously WI bm2 has faster dps, i never said it didn't...idiot
    Didn't have any synergys on while attacking that boss, was too lazy to focus on the game, also as i mentioned in my previous posts, the combo continued from the gates before the boss, therefore you don't know how many times i attacked him.
    Now untill you learn how to read, get off my post bish

And your dumb ass probably got scammed, if you were actually hacked, you should of gotten your stuff back...like i did

Banned
    QUOTE=DevilzSpeciez;325262]The one orb thing, How DAFUQ was i suppose to know that? slowpoke...[/QUOTE]

I mean you assume stuff, then you fail to realize any wiz with sub 130 cd is obviously using 1 decent orb 1 crap orb, My wiz is lvl 107 I don';t know what you thought I was going to be to do at 107 to raise my amp, but you obviously didn't think that out to far.

Yah, obviously WI bm2 has faster dps, i never said it didn't...idiot
    Didn't have any synergys on while attacking that boss, was too lazy to focus on the game, also as i mentioned in my previous posts, the combo continued from the gates before the boss, therefore you don't know how many times i attacked him.
    You didn't have on any synergies? So how was you're hp and mp so low? Something isn't making any sense. Not to mention the fact that your tip and status window shows you received exp around 10+ times, so I know you at least attacked it 13 times considering it had some hp left when you took the SS.

Now untill you learn how to read, get off my post bish
    I think it's cute how you have nothing more to say because you got utterly made look retarded for trying act like a bad ass, You're like a wiz version of Turcox all bark very little bite.

And your dumb ass probably got scammed, if you were actually hacked, you should of gotten your stuff back...like i did
    >Receives items again
    >Sells and rerolls fs
    >Proves Devilspeciez is a dumbass.

Sorry of u post it but-how much will one sinergy wast?

LOL? How f*king dumb can you get? I mean seriously??? I DIDN't have any synergys on untill i used the special skill to get the 3 synergys at ones (as you can see in the ss) THATs why my hp/mp were low...
    I got nothing to say? It took you about 2 days to reply...pretty sure it's the other way
    And the last one...I'm guessing you're talking about my post about selling my WI? Which was never hacked...And i'm just trying to see how much i can get for it =P
    Last edited by DevilzSpeciez; 03-24-2012 at 10:30 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast