Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Found out you can use 3 synergys at ones

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by juji550 View Post
    40k? you're stupid, its obv 80k
    lol no I have good eyes. It's 40k, trust me.

Banned
    it says 10k

Banned
    ^ I don't think they were serious cathy o:

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    ^ I don't think they were serious cathy o:
    Hehehehe

I kinda feel sorry for that dude. My BM2 does that much dmg. But yes you can use all them at one and notes kinda said that if you read them carefully. You can stack 3 buffs, and 6 debuffs from what I read. So if you have the patience, (i'll use FB as example) you could do the 1st bm3 synergy setup 6 times, to have a -30% defense on target, but also -240 defense self. Depending on the boss, that' can be substantical. Lets use Pluma as example. Pluma has 1800 defense, so -30% = -540 defense.

To take it a step further, you can mix synergies. The combo count can get pretty high it would appear.
    So mix that up with FB's second rate synergy, and last amp boost and you could hit pretty hard. Though I think it's total of 6, not 6 each. Pretty sure DPS wise. the best for FB is just 2 of the first and maybe 1 of the 3rd. Otherwise just doing 1 or 2 stacks of the first one would be best time-wise. Can't wait to get mine

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

40k on last boss aos1 lmao

looks like 10k to me

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Banned
    Lol every1 things you fail xD

Banned
    Every1 show highest shot plZ
    Last edited by ErrorCode6; 03-20-2012 at 08:29 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I kinda feel sorry for that dude. My BM2 does that much dmg. But yes you can use all them at one and notes kinda said that if you read them carefully. You can stack 3 buffs, and 6 debuffs from what I read. So if you have the patience, (i'll use FB as example) you could do the 1st bm3 synergy setup 6 times, to have a -30% defense on target, but also -240 defense self. Depending on the boss, that' can be substantical. Lets use Pluma as example. Pluma has 1800 defense, so -30% = -540 defense.

To take it a step further, you can mix synergies. The combo count can get pretty high it would appear.
    So mix that up with FB's second rate synergy, and last amp boost and you could hit pretty hard. Though I think it's total of 6, not 6 each. Pretty sure DPS wise. the best for FB is just 2 of the first and maybe 1 of the 3rd. Otherwise just doing 1 or 2 stacks of the first one would be best time-wise. Can't wait to get mine
    Yeah but how fast can you stack synergies? With them lasting 8 seconds, wouldn't the 1st or 2nd syngergy run out before you can stack them all and get the full effect of all of them? I mean it's not like you can apply them all and then get 3, 4 or 5+ hits while all of them are applied...or can you?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast