Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cabal startup issues

Banned

Cabal startup issues

I start the cabal launcher, hit the start button, The gamegaurd loads, then the game screen pops up then usually within a few seconds, it closes. Any fix to this? I've tried reinstalling a few times, not helping at all.

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!
    This is what happens when you call me a lier MUHAHAHAHAH. did you try rebooting your comp and then restarting?

Banned
    Yup nothing is working, I read on EU forums that getting the latest cabal client usually fixes bugs with old (Mines is from like 2008) So im downloading the newest client and gonna try that.

And yea I called you a liah, you said fs was nekked then you went and made a post and said your wa shizz was gone >_>
    Last edited by CapnCommando; 03-18-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    Yup nothing is working, I read on EU forums that getting the latest cabal client usually fixes bugs with old (Mines is from like 2008) So im downloading the newest client and gonna try that.

And yea I called you a liah, you said fs was nekked then you went and made a post and said your wa shizz was gone >_>
    I made the post b4 i got on the FS and saw he had no gear . When i first got on his acc i just got on the Wa and saw that it remembered that it got hacked so then i made the post. I got on the FS later and i actually had the same problem that you had exept cabal wouldnt start at all. bcus if you looked at client download b4 the recent update you will see that the memory of it is smaller than the new client download and some people had problems starting the game up after update cus of that I would guess. I even had to redownload mine =/.
    Last edited by Macboy313; 03-19-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Banned
    I haven't been able to log on for so long meng T_T

There's your solution. Download the latest installer from the official website, install and that's all.

the game screen pops up then usually within a few seconds, it closes.
    If the game screen closes without any sort of error message, it's usually an issue with GameGuard. Try disabling your anti-virus software and any other unnecessary background programs/services before starting the game.
    Yes, my stats fail. I know this...

Banned
    I tried disabling anti virus and i isn't helping, I don't have anything open at the same time it just open for a few seconds then it abruptly closes. It had stopped for a few days, then just started happening a few minutes ago.

I tried disabling anti virus and i isn't helping, I don't have anything open at the same time it just open for a few seconds then it abruptly closes. It had stopped for a few days, then just started happening a few minutes ago.
    Are you on home network? Wireless router? It wouldn't be related to gameguard unless it produced gameguard ".erl erorr, hacking prevention system", and usually prompts to open internet explorer to the gg page.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan