Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: FS BM3 1-Bar Pluma (no pots/shorts)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itrollhard View Post
    i dont understand how (you) killed him with other people attacking him im confused and 2wizzies and a fb at that lol it would be a shame if you didn't kill him
    Vodanh ( good WA ) + MovieStars ( medium Wiz ) + me VS darrkd ( better WA than vodanh) + Dromar ( noob with gears ) + YthienDolong ( WhateverUsay FS ) + MrBolsa ( good wiz with EOS8 + forcium amp and sigmetal orb+15)

Vodanh and Moviestars died too son.. I had to kill 3 of those bishes all by myself while combo debuffing and rooting dromar for 40 secs, yet you dont see that.. why? because you are freaking noob and your opinion shouldnt matter!. Dont forget most of them had Bm+aura or single aura.. I guess you are not only noob but blind as well

PS: u dont trollhard, u fail hard

Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    The only sad thing here is the bunch of freaking noobs thinking their opinion matter.. you can all keep thinking i wasted a penny on this FREE game.. I find true irony on many of the foolish who say I buy alz when they all know that they dont waste a week without buying the maximum quantity of vouchers permitted.. Yet you dont call those ALZ buyers, am i right?

I did accomplish every goal i had on this game, and no.. a NA player better than a global? think again smartass
    dumb enough to put it on FB
    Turco.jpg

turco _2.jpg

Hany Tabsch = Turco
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 03-23-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Banned
    Im still waiting for a decent comment to prove me wrong but damn.. I guess most of the people that go into forums are as retarded as the people i showed on the video ( americans are nt stupid )

Im done with yall, keep hatin

The only sad thing here is the bunch of freaking noobs thinking their opinion matter.. you can all keep thinking i wasted a penny on this FREE game.. I find true irony on many of the foolish who say I buy alz when they all know that they dont waste a week without buying the maximum quantity of vouchers permitted.. Yet you dont call those ALZ buyers, am i right?

I did accomplish every goal i had on this game, and no.. a NA player better than a global? think again smartass
    >Implying a random global FB is best char ingame.

GM moderate forums for users, NA and global speds alike. Opinions are expressed on open forums, welcome to the internet - sending my regards to Africa or wherever your at, Lol.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

funny thing is u still think that was dromar playing,i am sure that was genesis.it is true ur skilled but if u think ur goal was being top fb in cabal ur still wrong man lol.

and yes NA>global.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    A radical suggestion. You really have to motivate people to either start (or keep) playing this game.
    ^ for ESTsoft

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    >Implying a random global FB is best char ingame.

GM moderate forums for users, NA and global speds alike. Opinions are expressed on open forums, welcome to the internet - sending my regards to Africa or wherever your at, Lol.
    Even if it is your opinion it doesnt mean you are saying the truth.. Africa? see how dumb you are? dont u have a better guess?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Syth View Post
    funny thing is u still think that was dromar playing,i am sure that was genesis.it is true ur skilled but if u think ur goal was being top fb in cabal ur still wrong man lol.

and yes NA>global.
    Darrkd had a excuse as well ( MY PC Su.cks ) now dromar ( HE AINT DROMAR ) bahhh im done with this gringos

And yes, im the best FB on mercury atm
    Last edited by TurcoX; 03-23-2012 at 02:58 PM.

<Removed>

omg looooool

sorry i had to laugh kakaka
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 03-26-2012 at 09:56 AM.

A radical suggestion. You really have to motivate people to either start (or keep) playing this game.
    ^ for ESTsoft

Darrkd had a excuse as well ( MY PC Su.cks ) now dromar ( HE AINT DROMAR ) bahhh im done with this gringos

And yes, im the best FB on mercury atm
    nah man that was genesis.

^ for ESTsoft

Even if it is your opinion it doesnt mean you are saying the truth.. Africa? see how dumb you are? dont u have a better guess?
    Well tbh its kind of irrelevant, your outside USA. That about narrows it down enough to explain your opinions about yourself.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast