Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: FS BM3 1-Bar Pluma (no pots/shorts)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    This is coming from a "THING" that believes that America is the most developed country in the world.. Which means you dont know of any culture and your mind and comprehension of things is far lower than chimpanzees.. hispanic the most derogatory term? that just shows people how ignorant and hypocrite you are
    Yea this is true right? Lets be honest here if Americas economy failed right now, the whole world would go under. Almost every country in the world is dependent our economic success for their success, they import most of all their crap to us, so if we cant pay up they go broke too. Ok so now You're a <removed>, You don't know wtf your talking about, You buy alz, You think your the best fb ever, and to top it all off your a head. Congratulations, you have succeeded at nothing in life.

/killyourself
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 03-26-2012 at 10:10 AM.

Banned
    <removed>

1-) Americas is referred to the continent

2-)"if Americas economy failed right now, the whole world would go under" -- thats the kind of <removed> that amuses me from this gringos hahahahahahah.. they all think they own the effing world by using wars and attacking middle eastern countries because of their oil.. yet they believe they are doing the right thing hahahah.. do you really think US is the only country that buys crap from China or Russia??? ohhhhh i forgot some of you are so stupid they dont go out from your very own state.. I guess your opinion doesnt even matter since you havent see the world

3-)The only thing i see in those facebook conversation is something about a guy named henry who buys alz.. I dont see anything related to me in any way hahahaha

4-)did you know that US has billions of dollars of debt, increasing every second that passes?? do u really think that a country that imports whatever they need is in their way to SUCCESS??? hahahahah omfg man hahahahahahh

5-)Im the best FB on both servers and i dont even care, im just sayin :P
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 03-26-2012 at 10:12 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Excuse me, but when have I ever called you a poor mexican? I actually don't believe I've ever said that, considering I live in AUSTRALIA. retard.
    oh gosh.. an australian.. i see why u dumb now

First off, why the hell are we arguing about nations and economies and such over a thread about someone one-barring Pluma with the new BM3?

Talk about off topic.

Second off, have some fun reading, Turco who seems to believe that the US economy has very little impact on the global economy:

The US dollar is used in most international transactions, so it stands to reason that anything that happens with the US economy will affect international finances in a substantial way.
    As the United States Federal Reserve raises interest rates, the foreign exchange value of the dollar usually goes up as well.
    One of the biggest ways the US affects the world’s economy, though, is its buying power. With gas prices going up and the dollar not worth as much as it used to be, Americans are buying less.
    Many countries that export goods to the US will have a reduction in demand for their products.

Nations with less than stable economies could suffer dramatically from this downturn in spending, which would cause them to be less capable of buying American exports, furthering the downward spiral.
    Source: http://www.worldfinancialwatch.com/u...world-economy/

Conclusion

This paper conclude that day to day the world economy became more vulnerable and sensible to suffer global recession and global inflation, it can be originated by the strong and rapid integration of markets, especially markets are attached to the U.S. economy through international trade exchange by the promotion of free trade areas (FTA), easy and fast mobility of foreign direct investment (FDI) by transnational companies and stock markets integration through sophisticate information communication technologies (ICT). In fact, the high possibility to be affected by Strength economic waves a several number of markets is real and latent anytime. It can be observed when the economic waves arrive to its final phase or last window refraction in the same market (country or region). The last window refraction is located the unemployment growth rate of all markets.
    Source: http://www.scitopics.com/The_Economi...d_Economy.html

So anyway, back on topic. Grats whoever owns Dromar (Don't care if it's the original owner or not) and now go one bar minisha or however you spell it's name.

Level 8 Basic Crafter
    Level 5 Ring Crafter

lol well unlike me....it looks like you care too much. get a life dude

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    I wonder what T4 is like on Merc... and I always wanted to join Bananalicious.. maybe i will move there after all..
    you're too broke xD

oh gosh.. an australian.. i see why u dumb now
    you look like a fa.g that get mad all the time in you post fa.get, in every of you post you try to start something get a chill pill of something you re.tard.

Banned
    I'm done talking to a bunch of jelly ignorant's hahah

1-) Americas is referred to the continent

2-)"if Americas economy failed right now, the whole world would go under" -- thats the kind of bullshet that amuses me from this gringos hahahahahahah.. they all think they own the effing world by using wars and attacking middle eastern countries because of their oil.. yet they believe they are doing the right thing hahahah.. do you really think US is the only country that buys crap from China or Russia??? ohhhhh i forgot some of you are so stupid they dont go out from your very own state.. I guess your opinion doesnt even matter since you havent see the world

3-)The only thing i see in those facebook conversation is something about a guy named henry who buys alz.. I dont see anything related to me in any way hahahaha

4-)did you know that US has billions of dollars of debt, increasing every second that passes?? do u really think that a country that imports whatever they need is in their way to SUCCESS??? hahahahah omfg man hahahahahahh

5-)Im the best FB on both servers and i dont even care, im just sayin :P
    The USA makes the world go round. Deal with it FOB.

And whoever said you were the best FB on either server? Is this self-annoited?

I'm done talking to a bunch of jelly ignorant's hahah
    Ignorant? Go back and read your posts. You will find plenty of ignorance there.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast