Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: FS BM3 1-Bar Pluma (no pots/shorts)

Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    FB's are OP in a matter of debuff.. I dont play with such advantages 1 on 1 because it takes off the fun of a fight.. I dont expect a weak sauce like you to understand
    umm yeah you do. You HL for everything! You even use to HL me and go on rage mode when you loss

the master of logging and coming back is HFB + xXrompeXx we all know that
    and thats funny bc anyone who ever fought you in war ch knows how you logg on sight. If your about to die or rooted

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Where do i start on this post lol

You also Rooted+ Casted Def Down (HAHAAHA) + Hardluck (yeah, you know you casted it) and got rocked by a HFB... Even with your Gm Buff
    His friend quit and GAVE him the WA that would make it his...and not like he had to get on his knees for 30b worth of alzs like someone
    And "Betrayed", why because he's the only person who really has prove that you bought alz.

he doesnt like it when someone else roots or debuff him. He's the only one allowed to or *poof* he will log.
    how jelly can u be when a global pwns all their asses! ask cassey pls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    umm yeah you do. You HL for everything! You even use to HL me and go on rage mode when you loss

and thats funny bc anyone who ever fought you in war ch knows how you logg on sight. If your about to die or rooted
    Wow cassey, you are not only jelly but full of freaking lies hahahahahahah!

DO you think i would use HARDLUCK on something like you????? ahahahhahahahahhahah!!!

Wow cassey, you are not only jelly but full of freaking lies hahahahahahah!

DO you think i would use HARDLUCK on something like you????? ahahahhahahahahhahah!!!
    Soo your saying you didnt need HL vs me? ROFL, thats your story?

Banned
    I dont care anymore cassey, you barely can dash combo and your gears sck ass.. thats why i dont care about a low level FA like u

feel free to post any shet you guys want! im done with yall.. I already accomplished many of my goals towards this game and in a very good way! look at all the haters i have made XD hahahahah

This is my last post! go on KEEP THE FLAMIN!

(dromar u gotta thank me for making ur thread the longest one! haha)

I dont care anymore cassey, you barely can dash combo and your gears sck ass.. thats why i dont care about a low level FA like u

feel free to post any shet you guys want! im done with yall.. I already accomplished many of my goals towards this game and in a very good way! look at all the haters i have made XD hahahahah

This is my last post! go on KEEP THE FLAMIN!

(dromar u gotta thank me for making ur thread the longest one! haha)
    keep saying your done but you NEVER DISAPPEAR. This is soo funny you lost to me countless times then when u have 2kils over me you start talking. My gears do compared to yours and you still get rocked in OSM. lol really?

Banned
    Dont try to open their eyes for their very own issues.. Let them be ignorant to the very end so their government can keep controlling them.

HFB plays by rooting +darkness + hardluck + cannons.. he doesnt know how to play with honor, he just throws out whatever he has on a fight.. A guy like such could never be the best FB in the game.. Besides, he had to sell his friend WA (hr18) to get himself some proper gear.. I dont care anymore for noobs like him and their friends who arent that different as well.. they would all betray themselves if they had something to win out of it.. haha
    And you play by rooting + darkness + hard luck + GM buff?

Can hardly complain considering you initiated the pk. Btw, the eog8 is a nice touch.

You have no room to talk about "playing with honor" lol. I can't believe how many times I killed you in 20 and you got all butthurt and brought your butt-buddy Leminh to double root me.

Quote Originally Posted by hellomydear View Post
    TurcoX was caught off guard. That just means the HFB is a pussy, and can't fight him like a man.
    Funny, HFB has to be in Aura + root + hardluck.
    Drako stop with the long essays.
    Once again. Take a look at who initiated the pk. And you say Turcox gets caught off-guard? lol @ that.
    Last edited by Cathy; 03-25-2012 at 12:13 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Once again. Take a look at who initiated the pk. And you say Turcox gets caught off-guard? lol @ that.
    Was talking about the other vid. And its pretty logical to see that you and Cassey (the rest of the scrubs) are just plain jelly of Turcox.
    Keep wishing you had the stuff he has. Like that hr20. lol @ that.

Banned
    Was talking about the other vid. And its pretty logical to see that you and Cassey (the rest of the scrubs) are just plain jelly of Turcox.
    Keep wishing you had the stuff he has. Like that hr20. lol @ that.
    Jelly of what? Jelly of his full osm gears, and his 200 damage from impact stab? And his honor rank 13?

Oh sorry, I guess going from full osm to full forci in a week is totally pro.

And I guess going to venus for the 15% bonus wexp, and all those wexp beads, to go from hr 13 to hr 20 in 6 months, is totally pro.

Funny, HFB has to be in Aura
    Funny, Turcox has to have GM buff

lalala

Last edited by Cathy; 03-25-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Jelly of what? Jelly of his full osm gears, and his 200 damage from impact stab? And his honor rank 13?

Oh sorry, I guess going from full osm to full forci in a week is totally pro.

And I guess going to venus for the 15% bonus wexp, and all those wexp beads, to go from hr 13 to hr 20 in 6 months, is totally pro.
    hey anyone can do it. You just jelly you WISHED you could have done it.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast