Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ideal Critical Rate

The Ideal Critical Rate

7 helmet , 7 orb , 11 FA buff, 5 base, 16 ring (w/o aura aos) = 46 <= CONSIDER 46 as the root point

1. If you use a 3 slot bike you can raise the base by 60. In my opinion much needed, specially in nation war where people are constantly going bm2 / bm3 at the moment. And starting from 11 to 15 it gives 68 to 98 defense.

I think, 60 m atk + 68-98 def > 10% cd 5% amp 3% rate - just my opinion.

2. Nation war, approaching HNR 19 and above in the long run is 7- 10 % resist rate. These are the two things that bother me.

So here are the three options :

Option A : Two rate rings

Compromise 15-17% cd but gain 61% rate. Pushing the max rate around 60 and go for another rol2. And during aos + aura just switch both rings with cr2/3 (in the long run) : Max rate from : 3% aop 3% rune 3% pet 2% bracelet.

46 + 15 = 61%. Or AOS + Aura replace BOTH rings with cr2/3.

Option B : Find another 7/40 or 7/7/24 Wep.

Compromise 14 m atk for going topaz instead of siggy. Find another + 15 , 7/40 orb in topaz. I have seen two others being sold, one in 24/7/7 topaz and other a 7/40 pherry +15. But the pherry has too low a base, loses 30 m atk. Topaz is more reasonable, losing 14 m atk at +15. So the solution is somehow come across another rate scroll someday and push a 2-3% rate on pet. 46 + 10 = 56. I can live with that in nation wars. Again AOS + Aura , switch the k. ring with cr2/ cr3. Right now I don't have any alz to buy anything else. But may be that can come someday.

Of course, this is very expensive. But it's something to think about in the long run.

46 + 7 + 2 pet = 55% rate, In AOS/ Aura replace kell. ring with cr2/3.

Option C : 4% rate 40m bike

Compromise 20 m atk, go for 40m atk 4% rate bike and 3% orb Bad for bm2 + aos for loss of 20 m atk. But still reasonable because in scenarios like nation war / dungeon you can save some sp by not going aura.

3 +1 rate orb , 3 pet, 4 bike. 46 + 4 + 4 + 3 = 57 and lose 20m atk. In AOS/ Aura replace kell ring with cr2/3.

Option D : Keep the kred, get a 3% rate orb

3 kred + 3 + 1 orb 2 pet. 46 + 3 + 4 + 2 = 57% rate. AOS / Aura replace kell ring with cr2/cr3.

----------------- any other options ?

The Question : If you were me which one would you choose and why ?
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-20-2012 at 10:27 PM.

lolz
    * Image removed by [GM] Kato. Please reduce the size of this image next time. Thank you. *
    To Stop Hacking

Staff's never Asking For ur User id
    even if they Can Know it every time they wanted
    Coz They Have Panel Where They Can Edit And Delete ur Acc

Quote Originally Posted by D3stra View Post
    lolz
    I guess being the only person in a private server where you are the only GM and player makes you lonely, huh.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-21-2012 at 10:05 AM.

Trainee
    http://www.cabalc.com/en/

plug in your potential stats on each one and choose the one with the best average dps
    no need for an essay, numbers don't lie.

Osmium
    People have already explained to you what the best build for fa is, myself included. Stop being a sped.
    ~quit~

Why would you use a 4 rate bike over 3 rate 10 cd and 5amp kred..

#1 noob in Deathblow

Quote Originally Posted by F7AngeL View Post
    Why would you use a 4 rate bike over 3 rate 10 cd and 5amp kred..
    If you read right it says 4 rate 40magic attack (also defense from bike). Everyone has a different preferrence, its just this guy is overanalyzing everything.

Pshh defense is for WA's ;p

#1 noob in Deathblow

honestly there is no need for rate orbs anymore...why? or rate bikes... why(again?) new ring=+1 rate+ ROL3=17rate + 7/40 helm+k-red...need i say more? just need max crit rate.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

@Dromar - not that I agree with everything. It is why it is wise to get some idea before committing to a specific built. Read scenario 1 & 2 at the end of this post and see why I disagree.

------------------------

@aka

Potential dps doesn't necessarily mean the better FA. Consider FA who prefer to go forcium built, sack 20m atk over an osm built FA. Consider my 10% amp glove for example, it's shadow titanium. Now compare that to a forcium glove +11. The glove gives me 3% amp, sure ... at the cost of how much defense and hp ? This kind of knowledge has to come from seasoned FA, not necessarily plug in dps and analyze dmg in bm2, bm3, combo with aura and combo without aura.

---------------------

@F7Angel

This is what I don't understand ... why kred ? +15 bike is 98 def and 60 m atk vs. 3 rate 10 cd 5 amp. If you think about it each forcium piece glove, boot, suit vs. osm has a difference of 50 def or so. And if you go forcium vs. osm you lose 20m atk.

So the same logic is true here, 98 def is a lot of defense ! Put on a couple of ros10 and you can have almost the same defense as a fully forcium built FA at +11 w/o compromising the 20m atk. Besides that fact, raw damage, 60m atk > 10 cd and 5 amp - 3 rate ?

Now take it to another level, a +11 3x forcium gear, a 98 def bike, 2 x ros 10 in bm3 and aura. Side reading, read ET's post http://eternitydia.blogspot.com/2009...r-martial.html - it highlights why a slightly high defense can favor an FA. I totally disagree with him when he says, I use the FA to tank a bit. Also the post is out of date, since there is no thing called a martial FA anymore but the logic can be changed slightly in the following way :

1. With sufficient vamp it makes the difference of if you can solo hard bosses - example, Cathy couldn't solo a pluma because the vamp was insufficient for him to tank it with a semi-osm style build. I told him on guild chat, before he was confident of soloing pluma that it is insufficient defense. He disagreed, but I guess I was correct.

He was using around 850 def. Give him another 98 def on bike and 4x ros10 = 170 more def. Hard to get 4x ros10 I know, but just making my point.

2. A slightly high defense helps in high dungeons, makes life a bit eaiser

3. Makes survival in nw better. I am not saying FA should tank, but time to time it's useful.

What's wrong with this thought process ?

------------------------

@NewEra

If you use say 5% rate 2 slot forcium orb, and a 3% rate pet with 2 amp and 1 m atk (hypothetically) - it gives me another 9% rate. 46 + (5+1+3) = 55. You can use the second finger to get cr3 or ros10, another 17% cd. In short it's good as saying I am using a 37% cd forcium orb, by sacking 5 rate. Of course in AOS / Aura you will need 4 dmg rings.

Now the counter argument for this is , I want to get a 3% amp 2 slot orb and two rate ring.

Then it boils down to , 3 amp and 5% rate (2 rate ring build) vs. 17 % cd (1 rate ring and 5% rate or so 2 slot forcium orb). Now in AOS / Aura you replace the 2 rate ring with 2 dmg ring anyway.

Scenario 1: In regular combo, or Aura w/o AOS (often the case in nw) a single rate ring is superior.
    Scenario 2: In AURA + AOS (often the case in boss hunting) , the two rate rings are superior.

Agree or no ?
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-22-2012 at 02:20 AM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast