Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ideal Critical Rate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    This is what I don't understand ... why kred ? +15 bike is 98 def and 60 m atk vs. 3 rate 10 cd 5 amp. If you think about it each forcium piece glove, boot, suit vs. osm has a difference of 50 def or so. And if you go forcium vs. osm you lose 20m atk.

So the same logic is true here, 98 def is a lot of defense ! Put on a couple of ros10 and you can have almost the same defense as a fully forcium built FA at +11 w/o compromising the 20m atk. Besides that fact, raw damage, 60m atk > 10 cd and 5 amp - 3 rate ?

So why the defense ?

1. With sufficient vamp it makes the difference of if you can solo a pluma or not. 850 - 900 def is insufficient
    2. A slightly high defense helps in high dungeons, makes life a bit eaiser
    3. Makes survival in nw better. I am not saying FA should tank, but time to time it's useful.

What's wrong with this thought process ?
    do you even read what EVERYONE is saying on YOUR thread?

Re-read the post. if you and dromar would listen to me this kind of thing wouldn't happen to both you pinheads

Me vs. Dromar

http://s592.photobucket.com/albums/t...-1947-0000.jpg
    http://s592.photobucket.com/albums/t...-1948-0000.jpg

Ah the good old days, http://s592.photobucket.com/albums/t...=imuhammad.png

Picture of my old friends we were 5 bringers sadly all my friends have retired. The last one gave me his FA before leaving (most of them are not in the ss , DarkGenesis is the older brother of chaosomega, the other notable character is SirRazer): if you are ever reading this , I miss all you guys.

http://s592.photobucket.com/albums/t...-1807-0004.jpg

Do I have to find ss of how many times I rolled your newb blader too before you went WI ? Next time, instead of gagging how great of a WI you were and how trashed every WI in NA Cabal -I logged in Cabal after 2 effing years and the whisper I got from you is just LOL. I try to be nice to both of you, but both of you ... uhh ... no change.

I am back. Let me know which WI you bought next time for high usd. It will be fun to pk you once again ... gimme some time to level up - ka ?
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-22-2012 at 03:58 AM.

@Dromar - not that I agree with everything. It is why it is wise to get some idea before committing to a specific built. Read scenario 1 & 2 at the end of this post and see why I disagree.

------------------------

@aka

Potential dps doesn't necessarily mean the better FA. Consider FA who prefer to go forcium built, sack 20m atk over an osm built FA. Consider my 10% amp glove for example, it's shadow titanium. Now compare that to a forcium glove +11. The glove gives me 3% amp, sure ... at the cost of how much defense and hp ? This kind of knowledge has to come from seasoned FA, not necessarily plug in dps and analyze dmg in bm2, bm3, combo with aura and combo without aura.

---------------------

@F7Angel

This is what I don't understand ... why kred ? +15 bike is 98 def and 60 m atk vs. 3 rate 10 cd 5 amp. If you think about it each forcium piece glove, boot, suit vs. osm has a difference of 50 def or so. And if you go forcium vs. osm you lose 20m atk.

So the same logic is true here, 98 def is a lot of defense ! Put on a couple of ros10 and you can have almost the same defense as a fully forcium built FA at +11 w/o compromising the 20m atk. Besides that fact, raw damage, 60m atk > 10 cd and 5 amp - 3 rate ?

Now take it to another level, a +11 3x forcium gear, a 98 def bike, 2 x ros 10 in bm3 and aura. Side reading, read ET's post http://eternitydia.blogspot.com/2009...r-martial.html - it highlights why a slightly high defense can favor an FA. I totally disagree with him when he says, I use the FA to tank a bit. Also the post is out of date, since there is no thing called a martial FA anymore but the logic can be changed slightly in the following way :

1. With sufficient vamp it makes the difference of if you can solo hard bosses - example, Cathy couldn't solo a pluma because the vamp was insufficient for him to tank it with a semi-osm style build. I told him on guild chat, before he was confident of soloing pluma that it is insufficient defense. He disagreed, but I guess I was correct.

He was using around 850 def. Give him another 98 def on bike and 4x ros10 = 170 more def. Hard to get 4x ros10 I know, but just making my point.

2. A slightly high defense helps in high dungeons, makes life a bit eaiser

3. Makes survival in nw better. I am not saying FA should tank, but time to time it's useful.

What's wrong with this thought process ?

------------------------

@NewEra

If you use say 5% rate 2 slot forcium orb, and a 3% rate pet with 2 amp and 1 m atk (hypothetically) - it gives me another 9% rate. 46 + (5+1+3) = 55. You can use the second finger to get cr3 or ros10, another 17% cd. In short it's good as saying I am using a 37% cd forcium orb, by sacking 5 rate. Of course in AOS / Aura you will need 4 dmg rings.

Now the counter argument for this is , I want to get a 3% amp 2 slot orb and two rate ring.

Then it boils down to , 3 amp and 5% rate (2 rate ring build) vs. 17 % cd (1 rate ring and 5% rate or so 2 slot forcium orb). Now in AOS / Aura you replace the 2 rate ring with 2 dmg ring anyway.

Scenario 1: In regular combo, or Aura w/o AOS (often the case in nw) a single rate ring is superior.
    Scenario 2: In AURA + AOS (often the case in boss hunting) , the two rate rings are superior.

Agree or no ?

it's a waste why? why would anyone waste their alz on 3 rate 20cd orbs? or a |+15 bike for 98 def you know how much those cost? i rather just buy forcium cheaper than your build...oh and know what? rol3=17 rate +killian ring=16 rate...=53 rate.and with a 7/40 helm much cheaper than your build...=60rate if u can get the max crit rate,.....and people can buy a 27CD orb or even a 30CD one tssss.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Disagree, forcium amp gear is more expensive.

Cost of bike +15 bike ~ 2b, I got a +10, 2 slot for around 1.2. I am waiting for safeguards to come out.
    Cost of m atk , 50m per piece got them already also. And if you are in venus each matk high bike still being sold HIGH for 48m
    Cost of SEH, 1.8b
    Cost of ros10 x2 = ~ 3b
    Get 3 vouchers to +15 your bike w. safe g. = 360m
    Total cost = 1.2 + 0.15 + 1.8 + 3 + 0.36 = 6.51b

Def gained : 98 + 36 = 134

Difference between osm gear and forcium +11 ~ approx 50 def and costs 20 m atk
    Cost of forcium piece +11 x 3 = 4 x 3 = 12b
    And because you went forcium you lose 20 m atk.

Def gained : 150, M atk loss : 20

150 def (3x forcium piece) , 3 rate 10 cd 5 amp vs. 134 def (60 + 20) = 80m atk
    12b vs. 6.51 b

And you need to buy an orb anyway.

You can hit 1k def on osm gear, easily. PLUS imagine smartly using a 3% max rate suit, 150 hp and a 3% vamp glove instead of forcium. In my case a 10% amp glove with 3% hp steal. Your pve performance will be much stronger.

NewEra am I wrong ?

To be honest I am more in favor of 2 rate rings. But the other options don't seem to be too bad. In fact my second weapon is a 24 cd 7 amp siggy cry, extended. Still needs to plus tho.

I need time because my FA has a lot of missing m atk at the moment. I need a good 6 months time to level up the rune and char, cry is only +8 atm and no cr2s. Hopefully get some nice vids for everyone to enjoy.

~ Enough said time for office.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-22-2012 at 04:01 AM.

Banned
    just 1 question why you xtend the xtal @@
    btw i have a 20/7 sig orb for sale now :P

I'm currently using a sd titan helm 24/7/7 and a phery 40/7 +15 so if I xtend the sig orb and try to put rate in it so is it a good idea
    and I'm a SD lover, w8ing them to put safeguard MED so i can +15 my set , they'r at + 9 (helm and boot) and +12 (suit and glove)
    I have 3 max rate on suit, pain 5 so i have 55 max rate . but I'm only 165 now, need to learn max crit rune.
    compare to OSI ( or tera) set i have ~ +9 matk . But my defend is only 789.
    Last edited by ErrorCode6; 03-22-2012 at 03:43 AM.

Osmium
    Re-read the post. if you and dromar would listen to me this kind of thing wouldn't happen to both you pinheads
    If you weren't a sped you wouldn't ask the same question after it has already been answered for you.

Me vs. Dromar
    Don't make me repost my 999 screenshots of me raping your geared sfs with my junky mfs.
    ~quit~

Disagree, forcium amp gear is more expensive.

Cost of bike +15 bike ~ 2b, I got a +10, 2 slot for around 1.2. I am waiting for safeguards to come out.
    Cost of m atk , 50m per piece got them already also. And if you are in venus each matk high bike still being sold HIGH for 48m
    Cost of SEH, 1.8b
    Cost of ros10 x2 = ~ 3b
    Get 3 vouchers to +15 your bike w. safe g. = 360m
    Total cost = 1.2 + 0.15 + 1.8 + 3 + 0.36 = 6.51b

Def gained : 98 + 36 = 134

Difference between osm gear and forcium +11 ~ approx 50 def and costs 20 m atk
    Cost of forcium piece +11 x 3 = 4 x 3 = 12b
    And because you went forcium you lose 20 m atk.

Def gained : 150, M atk loss : 20

150 def (3x forcium piece) , 3 rate 10 cd 5 amp vs. 134 def (60 + 20) = 80m atk
    12b vs. 6.51 b

And you need to buy an orb anyway.

You can hit 1k def on osm gear, easily. PLUS imagine smartly using a 3% max rate suit, 150 hp and a 3% vamp glove instead of forcium. In my case a 10% amp glove with 3% hp steal. Your pve performance will be much stronger.

NewEra am I wrong ?

To be honest I am more in favor of 2 rate rings. But the other options don't seem to be too bad. In fact my second weapon is a 24 cd 7 amp siggy cry, extended. Still needs to plus tho.

I need time because my FA has a lot of missing m atk at the moment. I need a good 6 months time to level up the rune and char, cry is only +8 atm and no cr2s. Hopefully get some nice vids for everyone to enjoy.

~ Enough said time for office.
    well to each his own right?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    Don't make me repost my 999 screenshots of me raping your geared sfs with my junky mfs.
    MFS, did you find anything wrong with that build, yet ? Or you going to still argue that mfs so much better and start a full flame thread on it like before. You would argue on and on. That build did some have merit in pvp at the time and yeah, you did beat me once in a blue moon, failed at everything else. Guess you listened to me after all.

I just saw your solo pluma vid, nice job. Guess you reached a height I never did with FS, but then again I never had bm3, 2 slot weapons were rare and 170 was the max. I have to say, I respect you there. You know what's even more ironic ? Your FS look exactly like mine, same gears and everything - even the hair color - how did that happen,exactly ? LOL. Did I influence you in some way ... DROMAR ??? Video below as proof!

Again good old memories Jul 26, 2010. A few minutes before I destroyed my gears and distributed them to chaos. I am lagging bad because of video, so don't judge me on the re-target It was so bad I couldn't even combo. Chaos was so mad at me he didn't even come to the channel. I gave him all my gears and sent some alz and cr2s to Espada. Ironic isn't it ? He is the one who gave me the FA.

Me :

Dromar :

@ErrorCode - nice man. The 7% amp in helmet will makeup for the base on your +15 , 40/7 pherry orb ! If I had your pherry and had a 24/7/7 helmet instead of 40/7 helmet that would give me the perfect critical rate and possibly the strongest bm3 in NA Cabal.

i.e. 40/7 sigy orb +15, 40/7 pherry orb+15, 24/7/7 helmet instead of the 40/7 helmet I have.

@NewEra - I don't disagree with you at all. I am going for 2 rate ring myself. My point was simply, the other build doesn't seem too bad without too much cost. I am still going for a bike tho.

Okay seriously got to run to the office. Tie, *new* shoes, I smell good. ^_- ready for work (and flirt with the girls there muhahaha)
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-22-2012 at 04:45 AM.

Osmium
    MFS, did you find anything wrong with that build, yet ? Or you going to still argue that mfs so much better and start a full flame thread on it like before. You would argue on and on. That build did some have merit in pvp at the time and yeah, you did beat me once in a blue moon, failed at everything else. Guess you listened to me after all.
    The reason I argued was because it was better. Derp. Until SG came out mfs had much more potential than sfs in pvp and afterwards they were trash, which is one of the reasons I rerolled then. The fact that I beat you over 50% in pvp with a fraction of the gear that your sfs had and without temp EoX+8s clearly demonstrated that mfs were better when I played mine if you didn't want to listen to mathematical facts.

I just saw your solo pluma vid, nice job. Guess you reached a height I never did with FS, but then again I never had bm3, 2 slot weapons were rare and 170 was the max. I have to say, I respect you there. You know what's even more ironic ? Your FS look exactly like mine, same gears and everything - even the hair color - how did that happen,exactly ? LOL. Did I influence you in some way ... DROMAR ??? Video below as proof!
    Oh god, don't even begin to argue that the fs I had before I quit, or the fs that is in that video is in any way similar to the fs that you had. I never changed my hair color or face once in my entire cabal career. To speculate that I changed them to be similar to yours is just another example of you being a sped. Your fs was trash and you don't know the gear that Dromar had or has. But I'll give you a hint. Both were infinitely better than what you had and to compare the two is an embarrassment not only to me but to the entire fs community.
    ~quit~

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post

Oh god, don't even begin to argue that the fs I had before I quit, or the fs that is in that video is in any way similar to the fs that you had. I never changed my hair color or face once in my entire cabal career. To speculate that I changed them to be similar to yours is just another example of you being a sped. Your fs was trash and you don't know the gear that Dromar had or has. But I'll give you a hint. Both were infinitely better than what you had and to compare the two is an embarrassment not only to me but to the entire fs community.
    ROFL, calling cabal a career, Oh time for you to quit.

Smh

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast