Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ideal Critical Rate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    @ErrorCode - nice man. The 7% amp in helmet will makeup for the base on your +15 , 40/7 pherry orb ! If I had your pherry and had a 24/7/7 helmet instead of 40/7 helmet that would give me the perfect critical rate and possibly the strongest bm3 in NA Cabal.
    7/40 phery, 7/40 sig, and 7/7/24 helm, does NOT give the strongest bm3

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    ROFL, calling cabal a career, Oh time for you to quit.

Smh
    How much did you make off cabal? Oh yea, nothing.
    ~quit~

Smhl

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    The fact that I beat you over 50% in pvp with a fraction of the gear that your sfs had and without temp EoX+8s clearly demonstrated that mfs were better when I played mine if you didn't want to listen to mathematical facts.
    NEVER. Not even close to 25%

Now here are the REAL facts :

sFS had a higher def, bm2 and AOE !

Nation War = AOE , Higher Def supports sFS. Example of use : Go AOD in front of res. The AOE damages mobs.

This is why, the bringer was always me, and not you.

[PVE] = sFS had BM2, mFS had nothing. Example : Boss Hunting , at the time, sFS BM2 > mFS lance / cannon.

Common sense from the FACTS above, SFS was ALWAYS superior. Bonus MFS lance and cannon only ? boring. sorry but true.

So what was MFS ? A non-class build. Basically, something which was meant to fail in a matter of time. And I guess smart people like you (sarcasm), needed to wait till SG event to figure it out. VERY SMART. Lecturing others of what the perfect build is and defending a non-exist. build ? Priceless.

Instead of trying to defend what's wrong, talk about how you lifted yourself and became a very good sFS later on. To admit, is the first step to become a better person in life and everything you care for. (now I really feel like I'm your dad lecturing you, it's scary enough you made your sFS with a striking resemblance to mine -.-) !!! Okay time to make dinner
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-22-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    7/40 phery, 7/40 sig, and 7/7/24 helm, does NOT give the strongest bm3
    Yes Boss, you can always sense the seriousness of my tone if you read a bit more. So what are your thoughts on the options ? I know what you said earlier, I am giving some counter arguments. Any change of thought ? I am going dual siggy weps and 2 rings anyway, but I am trying to find a counter argument.

Remember I argued earlier about keeping the topaz, and I got rid of it and got the 7/40 helm instead. So I am trying to find a stronger reason why to go dual rate rings. and not dual slot forcium orb with 5% rate craft, 2% pet ... 1x 7/40 wep 1x 7/40 helmet = straight 56% rate, using 3x dmg rings.

If you say AOS + BM3 + Aura = too much rate, I agree but in nation war if you want to score you have to hit mobs from a distance. Means you cannot efficiently use AOS. Aura will give 18% rate, and you can use 3x dmg rings - during aura you can use 4x dmg rings.

Besides the pluma hunt bm3 on a cd build has too much damage difference than base amp. Even if you are not effectively using some extra rate the damage difference would be negligible. So 4x cr3 ftw. No ? The main issue of hunting pluma for FA is the ability to be able to tank enough. Even with a slightly low dps, FA dominate pluma - what is missing is the sufficient defense.

i.e bm3 + aura = 59% rate, 4x dmg rings, regular combo waiting on cd for bm2 / bm3, 3x dmg rings 1 rate ring 55% rate. Bad ? Why ... elaborate.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-22-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Osmium
    NEVER. Not even close to 25%
    I have so many ss's of me destroying you and anyone who played on venus during the time would back me up. You were just as much a joke in pvp as you were in every other aspect of the game.
    This is why, the bringer was always me, and not you.
    I held fs bringer as an mfs for way longer than you did and my character should have been junk compared to yours. You came back, thought you were good because you took bringer from an mfs some two weeks, then lost it. Nothing to be bragging about.
    sFS had a higher def, bm2 and AOE !

Nation War = AOE , Higher Def supports sFS. Example of use : Go AOD in front of res. The AOE damages mobs.
    Why would you even attempt to start an argument of the pros and cons of sfs and mfs 2 years ago? Being a good sfs or mfs both had advantages and disadvantages but to say that one was better than the other is ignorant because it requires you to value certain aspects of the game more than others.
    ~quit~

whateva dromar says MUST be true. i held bringer a full year. two weeks ? ROFL. the proof is you keep wagging your tail on every post i make, thinking you have to prove - you always respond reply ... trade , general ... fa forum. what's going on there ? got a hot crush on me ? LOL - sorry I don't feel the same about you.

also this is an FA Category. Nobody cares more than you. Even I think FS is boring and in case you haven't noticed, I happen to be an FA now ... learning, and pestering everyone for advice so I can enjoy the game better.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-22-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Osmium
    Yea you did have bringer for fs for a while ... while I didn't play. Congratulations! You never dominated my mfs or any other sfs on venus for that matter. You had good gear at the time and absoultely no idea how to play your character which is exactly the reason people have always made fun of you and it continues to be the same reason that people flame you when you make retarded posts on the fa forum. Yes, I did respond to your posts. I gave you a second chance by telling you how to make a good fa but you're just as much of a sped as you were before you quit so you couldn't tell that I was trying to help you.
    ~quit~

people who make fun of me = ... matrimonkey (hellomydear) & you ? did i miss anyone ? last time i checked, I got the FA for free. so someone must have really liked me. well if you consider this kind of reply where you feel you are making fun of me, i guess ... i should feel depressed about myself. i feel sorry for you ... 2 years ... same old dromar = no change. time moves on.

check my signature, FB ... the one you laughed about a week ago. not even my FS. 7k+ views. 12 likes 1 dislike. I think those numbers speak for themselves. Preached, too many on concept of dps ... way before I made my FS.

Likewise, I will make an impact with my FA as well. Just a matter of time. Right now I am training and learning, thanks to a lot of good people in the forum I am correcting my actions and gear settings.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-22-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    How much did you make off cabal? Oh yea, nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Smhl
    oh lost for words? huh? go back to your gf for some backup.

As for forumtwizzler (Muhammad) - you are just embarrassing yourself. GJ

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast