Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else Notice......

Anyone else Notice......

After this most recent update.

I figure that the developers have decided that there is to much alz circulating in cabal.

So much alz is being taken outta of the server and not enough is being circulated back into the server.

over time we will notice a difference but as of right now its not showing a big problem.

Takes Alz outta Server
    1.) Hazardous Valley entries take alz outta server
    2.) New Lamps take alz outta server ( all 4 lvls )
    3.) No longer receive alz from breaking gear.
    4.) Sig event ( if they have one in the future )

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Shadow Titanium
    that mean EST want you buy alz LOL

No it does not mean est wants you to buy alz, it means that there trying to balance out the retarded prices of items, but removing alz item prices will drop and new players to the game wont feel like its such a huge mountain to climb just for a single piece of armor. IMO effects are already being shown on items selling.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

Quote Originally Posted by Athian View Post
    No it does not mean est wants you to buy alz, it means that there trying to balance out the retarded prices of items, but removing alz item prices will drop and new players to the game wont feel like its such a huge mountain to climb just for a single piece of armor. IMO effects are already being shown on items selling.
    I agree with the economics behind that but I dont think that lowering of the amount of alz is what is causing this deflation. Everyone and their mother is now grinding on field maps which is causing the entry prices to lower significantly, and more people are running dungeons to get stains which causes more drops. They also managed to increase the general player base population because big update means everyones playing, which again causes more drops according to the tables. You can see the deflation in some items especially in cores...UCHs have dropped roughly 19% on avg in venus since two weeks ago (1.1m avg - 900k avg). However, I think prices will begin to stagnate, then eventually inflate back to where they were before the update in the coming weeks/months down the road. Lets face it, the more people that get bm3, the less people that want capsules, the less incentive people have to grind maps for capsules, the less dungeon entry drops, back to square one.

I believe only at this point will we really be able to see what effect the so called "removal of alz" from the game will have on in game economy. Not saying it is not currently having an effect...just saying its hard to really tell because the entire dynamics of the market literally changed the day the update happened. Hard to differentiate price drops because of current grinding versus open market operations...either way good job on deflating the game a bit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I can see how someone who is high end like rowe (not saying he is, just used him as an example because he started this thread) can be a little upset though, when all you want to complete your gear is +15 sig and high + forcy, the removal of alz dildos you in the rear because the prices of those items will be the last to lower if they ever lower and its hard for them to get the alz to buy said gear now. But.............thats the way it works...not everyone can be totally happy
    Last edited by Ardun; 03-21-2012 at 02:34 PM.

well as of now the prices on things in game are dropping. because of the increased player base increased grinding. that much i know.

but what im worried more so about is when the prices go to rise back up to their new average price. the question to ask is will they? because of the alz that is left on the server.

if we dont have the alz on the server how would people buy the items for the old prices.

Banned
    we got romp n dk had 50B title each person mengggggggggg

ok lets look at it this way.

spend 3.2m opening 1 lvl 4 lamp.

how long does it take the average person to grind for 3.2m alz?

spend 2.8m getting a Hazardous Valley entry

how long does it take the average person to grind for 2.8m alz?

Im seriously asking how long to grind for the alz. meaning pick up alz pick up items and npc for alz.
    not get items and sell to others.

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    ok lets look at it this way.

spend 3.2m opening 1 lvl 4 lamp.

how long does it take the average person to grind for 3.2m alz?

spend 2.8m getting a Hazardous Valley entry

how long does it take the average person to grind for 2.8m alz?

Im seriously asking how long to grind for the alz. meaning pick up alz pick up items and npc for alz.
    not get items and sell to others.
    Well most armor that drops sell for 30-80k at npc so say u got stuff that sells for 80k and you have 30-35 of these then you could get 2.8-3m alz but who would really do that. lmao

Edit: you may get 3-5 item drops per hour if you go to certain places so it could take over 4-5 hours just to farm and npc for 2.8m But im talking about when you just go to places like Ls or Ug but in dungeons i would expect you to be able to farm items for 2.8m in no time maybe like Rs, EoD, especially the weak versions.
    Last edited by Macboy313; 03-21-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Too many variables, the answer: long. We dont know what they're trying to do, if they even are trying to do something. For all we know, the old system could've had too much alz creation and this is a counterbalance to get rid of what they perceive as surplus. I mean you're talking about one method of creation...there a few ways ingame to manufacture "new" alz...some which are long and arduous (levelling new chars and not buying upgrades while doing quests), some which are plain stupid from an economical point of view(buying capsules from item shop).

I understand what you're saying and we can all sit down here speculating and arguing valid points, but we don't know the figures between influx and outflux or if EST has an agenda. If the purpose of this was all to get rid of some alz then mission accomplished...gotta ask EST whats it they're doing bud. We simply can't and don't know the figures between influx and outflux. If it winds up screwing the system they'll have to change it...whether they'll do that swiftly and effieciently is another thing entirely on its own

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardun View Post
    Too many variables, the answer: long. We dont know what they're trying to do, if they even are trying to do something. For all we know, the old system could've had too much alz creation and this is a counterbalance to get rid of what they perceive as surplus. I mean you're talking about one method of creation...there a few ways ingame to manufacture "new" alz...some which are long and arduous (levelling new chars and not buying upgrades while doing quests), some which are plain stupid from an economical point of view(buying capsules from item shop).

I understand what you're saying and we can all sit down here speculating and arguing valid points, but we don't know the figures between influx and outflux or if EST has an agenda. If the purpose of this was all to get rid of some alz then mission accomplished...gotta ask EST whats it they're doing bud. We simply can't and don't know the figures between influx and outflux. If it winds up screwing the system they'll have to change it...whether they'll do that swiftly and effieciently is another thing entirely on its own
    no need for long essays.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast