Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Everytime someone logs out from Guild/buddy list LAG SPIKE!

Shadow Titanium
    get a better computer, kthxbye

Banned
    idk, i personally think it's mcafee...ever since this recent update it had. changed to a diff skin and shizz, something in that update might be the problem. but idk for sure.

A few in my guild have have this problem whenever I Derk hunt but its the people with lower end computers BUT it didnt happen to them before so im not sure what has caused it lol

I have a few windows tweak fixes that can help with the lag ill post it when im done writing it is going to be a HUGE post bu it will have step by step instructions on what you can do
    The smexy musketeer

Banned
    this I love you blows yo.

O__O suc.k is filtered? what the shizz?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    this I love you blows yo.

O__O suc.k is filtered? what the shizz?
    Makes you wonder what people said huh?

Banned
    bump..yo gms fix this shizz pl0x

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    get a better computer, kthxbye
    aaa quit being a trolllllll
    -Btw i sent in a helpdesk explaining what happens.-
    @[GMJamie]

14x BL-11XFS-13xWI-12xWA-14xFB-14xFA
    Venus
    Co-Leader: Defiance

try this if ur vista/Windows 7. open task manager, click processes tab, right click GameMon.des (this is the gameguard) and set priorty to low. next right click cabalmain and set priority to above normal

Note:

this will slow down the other application running at the same time as cabal. if u wanna do something else (i.e. browse the web) u should be on windown mode on cabal and minimize the window. doing this will make the other application run normally. and if u set the priority to "high" this will slow down not just the other app's but the windows explorer itself (OS) so dun set it on "high" nor "real time"

and @ GM Jamie, this isnt problem from the game. its proble on the rigs (computers) they have. they prolly got low RAM memory. this happened to me when i tried using dual OS on my older lappy. everytime i try to open/close guild/buddy window it lags. and everytime someone logs in/out it lags. but when i close my alternate OS on that lappy. the main OS's cabal runs fine. and that lag is gone. its a problem of ur computer's RAM memory. not the game.
    Last edited by RebornSAZUZAKI; 05-13-2010 at 09:18 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    try this if ur vista/Windows 7. open task manager, click processes tab, right click GameMon.des (this is the gameguard) and set priorty to low. next right click cabalmain and set priority to above normal

Note:

this will slow down the other application running at the same time as cabal. if u wanna do something else (i.e. browse the web) u should be on windown mode on cabal and minimize the window. doing this will make the other application run normally. and if u set the priority to "high" this will slow down not just the other app's but the windows explorer itself (OS) so dun set it on "high" nor "real time"

and @ GM Jamie, this isnt problem from the game. its proble on the rigs (computers) they have. they prolly got low RAM memory. this happened to me when i tried using dual OS on my older lappy. everytime i try to open/close guild/buddy window it lags. and everytime someone logs in/out it lags. but when i close my alternate OS on that lappy. the main OS's cabal runs fine. and that lag is gone. its a problem of ur computer's RAM memory. not the game.
    if its the computer, then explain how this has never happened in all my time ive played cabal until the past week or so?zzzzzzzzzzz t.t

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast