Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Everytime someone logs out from Guild/buddy list LAG SPIKE!

Banned
    im guessing i need more than 3 gigs of ram huh? >_>

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    im guessing i need more than 3 gigs of ram huh? >_>
    no, i have 4 and its doing the same thing... its def not on our end then...

14x BL-11XFS-13xWI-12xWA-14xFB-14xFA
    Venus
    Co-Leader: Defiance

could be your internet. . .
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Titanium
    no, because like i said, i never had this problem before.. its been happening after transfers..

Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Xyle View Post
    no, because like i said, i never had this problem before.. its been happening after transfers..
    I never had this problem either before, BUT it did start after i downloaded the latest Mcafee version to my computer. I already know its the antivirus I just installed. I just don't know how to fix it. I'm NOT uninstalling for the second time either just to be able to play a game that actually has an issue like this lol :P.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar135 View Post
    I never had this problem either before, BUT it did start after i downloaded the latest Mcafee version to my computer. I already know its the antivirus I just installed. I just don't know how to fix it. I'm NOT uninstalling for the second time either just to be able to play a game that actually has an issue like this lol :P.
    was the newest McCaffee an update? because i never even downloaded that. nor to i know anything about it. i just hate having these stupid 4 or 5 combos whenever people are boss hunting or merely logging off.. its stupid

Venus

I used to have that issue... Back in 08 o.O.

Don't really have any issues nowadays though.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

i break combo in war cuz of it, and one of my guildies has to constantly leave and join because of this problem.
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xyle View Post
    was the newest McCaffee an update? because i never even downloaded that. nor to i know anything about it. i just hate having these stupid 4 or 5 combos whenever people are boss hunting or merely logging off.. its stupid
    It's some kind of update lol. I had to pay 50dollars for the Mcafee Antivirus. The ONLY way I was able to fix the lag spike issue a bit to even play in nation war again was too leave my guild for a bit. It seems too have helped me a bit. Atleast I'm able to keep a combo going now lol =/. I wish i knew what EXACTLY the problem was and how too fix it. Obviously I am not going to uninstall a 50 dollar antivirus though just to be able to play a game. :P.

Banned
    yeah there was a update for mcafee a couple weeks ago that changed its skin and some new stuff..since then, i have been lagging when guildy/buddy logs out T_T

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast