Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Everytime someone logs out from Guild/buddy list LAG SPIKE!

i have the same issue. i have 4GB of ram, 1GB graphics card, and 2.4GHz intel quad core cpu. i used windows 7 64-bit. this is more than enough to run cabal at maximum settings without any kind of lag, so hardware resources are not at fault here. this is not a net lag issue either. back when i used win xp 64-bit i had this issue too. extremely annoying, i hope there is a solution to this problem.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz i also have this problem.

lv 170 WA MoonCurse Venus

Banned
    the problem is MCAFEE! well if u have that antivirus =/

the thing is i dont even have mcafee and i still have the same problem zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

lv 170 WA MoonCurse Venus

Hmm, i bet most of the people complaining about this dont even meet the system requirements for the game.

It's just my guess.

Trainee
    GRR this problem jsut started today x_X and i have a gaming computer :S

Quote Originally Posted by darkness0618 View Post
    Hmm, i bet most of the people complaining about this dont even meet the system requirements for the game.

It's just my guess.
    you dont need a great computer to run this game.... lol the specs on most computers can handle this game....hell if it were not for the fact that its a 3d game Netbooks would be able to run this game.... 1.33ghz processor, 2gig ram.... pos graphics card though xD

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    the problem is MCAFEE! well if u have that antivirus =/
    i don't have mcafee. my windows defender is disabled. only virus protection is spybot, which is very passive. i could get a crapload of viruses and it wouldn't tell me until i scan.

i am very inclined to blame this issue on gameguard, however i played aion and lineage 2, which also use gamguard, without any such issues. possibly is it caused by both gameguard and the game itself?

i wish this issue would reach EST, but i have had this for about a year, and nothing was done to fix this.
    Last edited by setoman; 06-29-2010 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Replied to wrong person

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456