Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: MagicalStar: Mercury's First 190!

Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    Yo those are some high handle bars. Must be hard to maneuver.
    its a harly
    Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    K, well whatever floats ur boat. I will retract my statement then. more importantly...i have a question thats a bit off topic....bit how the flying EFF do u make it as a wi with only 38 rate...?
    and i guess thats why she got the rol3 and she prly get like 1 good crit in or if she war alot just stay in aura

YOU GO MAGICALSUN! <Removed>
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 03-23-2012 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    K, well whatever floats ur boat. I will retract my statement then. more importantly...i have a question thats a bit off topic....bit how the flying EFF do u make it as a wi with only 38 rate...?
    Actually I dont have 38 rate, I have a 15/24 helm I am 53rate atm, but when i did have 38 rate for some reason critin' was not an issue for me. I know i am working on a new sig but i dont know what to use
    MagicalStar NA First 190 Cap WI
    zxLunaxz 14X Proc FB
    xMiwako 12x Proc FA
    Guild Master to the 1 and only
    CollateralDamage

Quote Originally Posted by magicalstar View Post
    Wow so much speculation on how I got to 190. So since you all making assumption on how I got to 190, I will tell you since have nothing to hide I will even ask the GM if possible to please tell all.
    Prem of course, I buy it every month diamond at that, bb+ also another awesome prem service that est soft has provided for its players, and I wouldn't play with out it either I love them purple lamp (SeH, and SeM best item in lamps )BB 100% well let me see I was grinding to 190 why the hell not. Oath of Sacrifice sorry I was not here for the event in Dec or Jan don't remember when it was but I did get offers for people to use it on me of course for a price but I choose not to. Now in regards to my kids grinding me not 1 time did either of my children grind me first they are in school till 4 and 5 pm when they get home they need to do their homework, once homework is done, It's dinner time for them, then its time to take a shower and get ready for school the next day, Furthermore, this was something I wanted to accomplish on my own with out having people get on my account, in which I did do on my own. Now I know regardless of what i say the trollers will still troll and they will not want to accept the fact that I did this on my own. All I got to say is I did and I still got that ROL+3 so to the ones that do believe me thank you and I really appreciate the support and to my troller keep trolling at the end of the day the ass to all jokes is you all you proving is that you are wishing it were you <3
    I hope not O.O

Mercury Server
    Umbrageous - 17X FB
    ZulZorrander - 130xWI
    Ikonoka - 13x BL
    Mayie - 153 WA ~Retired~
    DarkNekuFace - 123 FA ~Retired~

Banned
    A mother that pays more ATTENTION to a game instead of their children is just wrong. Fail parenting skills, MagicalStar.

SHE HAS CHILDREN THE F?
    Oh yea, I'm back .
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    Oh yea, I'm back .
    no one cares

Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    no one cares
    go die in a fire
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    go die in a fire
    would you care?

Quote Originally Posted by magicalstar View Post
    Wow so much speculation on how I got to 190. So since you all making assumption on how I got to 190, I will tell you since have nothing to hide I will even ask the GM if possible to please tell all.
    Prem of course, I buy it every month diamond at that, bb+ also another awesome prem service that est soft has provided for its players, and I wouldn't play with out it either I love them purple lamp (SeH, and SeM best item in lamps )BB 100% well let me see I was grinding to 190 why the hell not. Oath of Sacrifice sorry I was not here for the event in Dec or Jan don't remember when it was but I did get offers for people to use it on me of course for a price but I choose not to. Now in regards to my kids grinding me not 1 time did either of my children grind me first they are in school till 4 and 5 pm when they get home they need to do their homework, once homework is done, It's dinner time for them, then its time to take a shower and get ready for school the next day, Furthermore, this was something I wanted to accomplish on my own with out having people get on my account, in which I did do on my own. Now I know regardless of what i say the trollers will still troll and they will not want to accept the fact that I did this on my own. All I got to say is I did and I still got that ROL+3 so to the ones that do believe me thank you and I really appreciate the support and to my troller keep trolling at the end of the day the ass to all jokes is you all you proving is that you are wishing it were you <3
    hmm wonder y u felt the need to personally defend urself ad outline ur kids schedule just to disprove some (lets say random) ppl in a game ? your too into cabal if ppl you dont kno's views of u are so important

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast