Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Q: Level Booster and SP recovery, Yekaternia slots

Q: Level Booster and SP recovery, Yekaternia slots

The Platinum Service says "SP recovery speed up" but NONE of the other services say this. Is this an oversight or is the SP recovery worse(and if so how worse, can you still keep up combo modes without having to dance between dungeons like you can with platinum with the level booster or diamond services?)

The other question is about the Yakaternia +10 slots on the agent perk. It says in it that it is compatible with no service and compatible with platinum. Is it also compatible with diamond and/or Level Booster -- or are you stuck at only being able to sell 2 things at a time with level booster and no way to increase that? (It would be kind of silly if higher memberships meant you couldnt gain those slots but it is still a question due to the wording on the item).

Well -- I got to find out by experience -- will relate said for the benefit of those who also may be wondering.

First off yes level up does NOT have bonus slots with it -- but it does stack with yakaternia -- At any rate you have 10 slots where you would have 12 with platinum.

Second -- yes -- you gain SP SLOWER than with platinum. With platinum I was able to really quickly get back a bubble after using an aura. Without it, it takes a lot longer -- I dont net negative though generally even with fewer mainly because I do get the occasional 20+ combo and a lot of 15+ when in dungeons. But I cant throw away combos when a monster group is 4 hits from dead under level up.

skill xp affects how much sp you get back from auto attacks