Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Force Password Reset Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by kinarevex View Post
    OK...... Look I've been trying to reset my password both with the forced reset page you guys give and the forgot password option.... both aren't working. i have to specifically REACTIVATE my yahoo account to do this stupid thing and even after i did i STILL haven't received an email from you guys..... my husbands account on the other hand i was able to do in two seconds, but hey, I've been playing since closed alpha 1 and I've never had a problem until well, yesterday. i understand you're trying to be more "secure"but this should have been optional, not forced seeing i reset my password last month.

not to mention, i don't trust the internet. there is no way in hell i am sending you my personal information as well as GOVERNMENT id. sorry, but no. that's even less safe then giving a friend my password. not like id be able to do it anyways cause i cant access my account or even file a ticket..... but you know....

so please...... pretty please with a cherry on top, fix my account and the accounts of those that you have screwed up with this unannounced decision.

Thank you.... sincerely, pissed off gamer.
    +1

Banned
    1) you get error
    2) submit help desk ticket
    3) get a reply stating - go reset password
    4) reset password
    5) wait for e-mail
    6) unable to get e-mail of the reset-ed password, aka, can't log in to submit another ticket, aka, lost account.
    Fix please. tyvm

idk when i try to do it it puts my registered email as some random ass email acc.... im like wait wth who is tht...windupguy2000 i dun know who dat be...
    www.wix.com/cabalz/roguemachiavellians

>.< i love you is 8 letters so is bullshet

Roxlyn /AzureFury/Rougebliss 177 BL (Retired)
    Roxllyyn 140 fa (retired)
    AzureCrush 166 fs (retired)
    Azurefox 155 FB (retired)

that was a good one est, cant receive email, then thy ask me to go forgot password, then email the new pass, still cant receive. tired from work, didnt think about whats happening in cabal right now tht thy cant send JUST 1 EMAIL.. jesus.. i guess my account is gone for good.. retarded...

lLimitLess

still not getting zee email

My account is locked gg.
    i had the email to the acc but no password to the email but no password -.-.. this is cabal online an online free game not the army or anything why do we need so much info for our online cabal accounts? I don't even think the password was the problem.. people who don't even give away their acc ID got hacked with sub pass inventory subpass wh subpass.. you think locking peoples accounts away is gonna help? est just give people their locked accounts back lol..

)$6,$88@@)$95447

Solve this problem pls
    i tried every thing but nothing work
    it is sooo annoying

Send me teh mail already! >:[

i dont get any thing in my emil

how much i will waiting for this password

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast