Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Synergy for bm3 on Blader !

Best Synergy for bm3 on Blader !

The question is :

What is the best senergy combination for bm3 on blader?

I checked Dmg calculator and i found that if u use 2x 1st senergy and 1x 3rd senergy ur dmg will be higher.

can someone check and coment this plz?

Have Fun

iFALCON
    (soz about my english :x)

Mercury / Mars / Jupiter

Trainee
    Seems Cabal NA dont like Bladers so no bladers for NA ...Falcon as I saw on KR videos they are using BAAB+AABA(20cd/4amp+30cd)+Fatal and seems to be the best one in DPS

RedOsmium
    Baab+aaba+aaba is the strongest for 3 stacks. If you want to do only 2 then baab+aaba is the strongest.
    Last edited by chainlock; 03-27-2012 at 08:58 PM.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Titanium
    any BL know if the +500 add dmg worth doing?

Trainee
    Any new videos from u guys with BM3? Seems EU have to wait more and more for it ...and silver idk what to say in my opinion the 500 add dmg worth nothing like useless sinergy there

Titanium
    abaa (500 add dmg) and baab (4% amp and 20% dmg) is better for solo from my experience

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by ky0 View Post
    abaa (500 add dmg) and baab (4% amp and 20% dmg) is better for solo from my experience
    It's gear and defense dependant, like for me aaba, aaba, baab does the most on monsters with rotas defense or less. On monsters with quadras defense or higher aaba, abaa, baab does the most.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    It's gear and defense dependant, like for me aaba, aaba, baab does the most on monsters with rotas defense or less. On monsters with quadras defense or higher aaba, abaa, baab does the most.
    oops should have explained myself better.

ABAA and BAAB is lot more consistent in overall dmg while,
    AABA and BAAB is heavily dependent on crits.

In terms of solo by using the 2nd combination I either kill bosses extremely fast or barely kill boss as bm runs out while the 1st combination is pretty much consistent all the time. I would not suggest using AABA and BAAB with anything less than 50% rate at min.

Quote Originally Posted by ky0 View Post
    oops should have explained myself better.

ABAA and BAAB is lot more consistent in overall dmg while,
    AABA and BAAB is heavily dependent on crits.

In terms of solo by using the 2nd combination I either kill bosses extremely fast or barely kill boss as bm runs out while the 1st combination is pretty much consistent all the time. I would not suggest using AABA and BAAB with anything less than 50% rate at min.

hmm, I think the sernergys depend also on ur Amp/ dmg value. If u have more dmg , so its better so use some senergys. If u have more amp, so its better to use other senergys.

that's true?

Mercury / Mars / Jupiter

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by iFALCON View Post
    hmm, I think the sernergys depend also on ur Amp/ dmg value. If u have more dmg , so its better so use some senergys. If u have more amp, so its better to use other senergys.

that's true?
    Synergy is dependent on crit dmg/rate because A B skill each have 70% amp normal. Having more or less amp doesn't seem to affect dmg very much unless its like 25% amp or higher.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast