Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Synergy for bm3 on Blader !

Trainee
    Thats true @chainlock as I saw on many blader videos on the web even they have all synergies they still use 1st fatal max 2nd the 3rd one rarely and idk as an example WI class use more often fatals but they have a huge increase difference than A,B and each fatal... the 3rd one dealing alot of damage than A,B but on bladers isnt dealing alot more damage + casting time is higher thats why I think we use A,B more often and fatals rarely maybe only to increase dmg on A,B and use alot more A,B and maybe the cause is the orange text as I know until now only blader and force archer have that :-? ... curious if other classes have it 2 maybe u can ask ppl on NA i'm curious about orange text which class have it and which one doesnt

RedOsmium
    Only fa/bl have the orange text damage boost. I've been using all 3 fatals anyway, but a/b skills do inbetween the damage of fatal 1 and 2.

I get 79 attacks off if I build up all 3 synergies and then do all 3 fatals. If I just do fatal 1 every time it's up I only get 71 attacks off, might have been 76 attacks, but I'm pretty sure it was 71, haha.
    Last edited by chainlock; 04-02-2012 at 04:32 PM.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Only fa/bl have the orange text damage boost. I've been using all 3 fatals anyway, but a/b skills do inbetween the damage of fatal 1 and 2.

I get 79 attacks off if I build up all 3 synergies and then do all 3 fatals. If I just do fatal 1 every time it's up I only get 71 attacks off, might have been 76 attacks, but I'm pretty sure it was 71, haha.
    you can't compare the dps of using all 3 fatals as opposed to the dps of using only 1 fatal, if you're not going to build up synergies the same way...

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    you can't compare the dps of using all 3 fatals as opposed to the dps of using only 1 fatal, if you're not going to build up synergies the same way...
    Rotated between them 1 at a time, but I wasn't comparing dps for that either. Just seeing how many attacks I get off.
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

RedOsmium
    77 attacks off doing a synergy after every 8 a/b skills. This could possibly be the highest potential damage as every attack has a buff doing it this way other than the starting 4-8. Doing it 3 stacks before using the synergy they wear off during the last 4 a/b skills once you have all 3 fatals instead of on the last 2. Going to be hard to test unless I can crit the exact same amount of times on something doing it each way.

Banned
    77 attacks off doing a synergy after every 8 a/b skills. This could possibly be the highest potential damage as every attack has a buff doing it this way other than the starting 4-8. Doing it 3 stacks before using the synergy they wear off during the last 4 a/b skills once you have all 3 fatals instead of on the last 2. Going to be hard to test unless I can crit the exact same amount of times on something doing it each way.
    Here's the solution. Don't use fatal 2 and 3. They're war-only.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Here's the solution. Don't use fatal 2 and 3. They're war-only.
    Doesn't sound good to not use them. Using only fatal 1 after tripe stacking I get off 82/83 attacks, while that is 5-6 more than using all 3 fatals a/b are less damage than fatal 2-3 and theres the chance to miss a lot more since only every 13th attack is a fatal instead of every 9/10/11th on double stacking or 13/14/15th on triple stacking.

Using fatal 1 is only 6 fatals in 90 seconds which means 78 of those attacks can miss. Using all 3 you get 24 attacks that can't miss, and only 1 of them being slighty less damage than a/b on a single target.

Banned
    Doesn't sound good to not use them. Using only fatal 1 after tripe stacking I get off 82/83 attacks, while that is 5-6 more than using all 3 fatals a/b are less damage than fatal 2-3 and theres the chance to miss a lot more since only every 13th attack is a fatal instead of every 9/10/11th on double stacking or 13/14/15th on triple stacking.

Using fatal 1 is only 6 fatals in 90 seconds which means 78 of those attacks can miss. Using all 3 you get 24 attacks that can't miss, and only 1 of them being slighty less damage than a/b on a single target.
    By using only 1 fatal, you do get more attacks off like you said.

You also get your synergy effects on all your subsequent 12 hits, while using 3 fatals doesn't allow the 12th hit to get the synergy effects.

And A/B do greater damage than both fatal 1 and 2. And that is damage per hit, not dps. only fatal 3 hits higher (very slightly), but not enough to make up for the .2 seconds, so A/B are greater DPS than every fatal.

And using all 3 fatals gives you 18 attacks that won't miss, not 24. So the difference is 12 extra guaranteed hits, but if you have 65+ rate (which isn't difficult with stacked rate synergies) you will noncrit only 4-5 (the damage on a single noncrit isn't noticable compared to not getting the synergy on your 12th hit...) And FA/BL have high enough attack rate to not miss those. FA/BL are the highest attack rate classes.

So by using 1 fatal, you get off more attacks AND put out more total damage.
    Last edited by Cathy; 04-03-2012 at 05:05 AM.

Just gonna put it out there. BL's don't get rate increases in BM3. Just dmg and amp. So it is slightly different. Though I agree with everything else. :P

Level 8 Basic Crafter
    Level 5 Ring Crafter

Trainee
    Idk why blader is the only class that all synergies dont help party(opponent debuff or smth) and yes blader have orange text A,B but as I see in videos even with orange skill we can compete with Force classes only after stacking 2/3 sinergy that means 10k dmg while a Force class can do 10k without stacking any sinergy but thats only my opinion at least at blader idk what is the meaning of orange text+idk why base add dmg on A,B are the lowest from all classes while BL & FA have the same amount of add dmg increase on each class rank from patch notes(but FA have higher base add dmg+higher amp) and at least at blader fatals should do more damage at least when I see how a WI can do 10k with synergy activated and on each fatal damage increase with 2k that means fatal1=12k,fatal2=14k,fatal3=16k o_O. Overall I like all BM3 and AOE for blader is super+no more stress with retarget but my opinion on damage it should be a little modified at least basic damage on A,B without synergy if not fatals :-? + even with that orange text on A,B other classes can compete with blader on dmg very easy so idk the meaning of it but developers knows better so be it . Waiting this update on EU for so long time and no news at least we can know many things from u guys so thank u all . P.S: NA people dont like Blader I see at least not so many posting or videos on web so Modem ftw best blader hihi + can I know if those who played blader reroll on other chars ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast