Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Beware ultimate games cards!!!!!!

Beware ultimate games cards!!!!!!

We bought a total of $240 UGC's for our use and to give as gifts.
    My wife had one $20 card show as converted to C-coins but it never showed up in the prepaid shop. Cabal says basically 'too bad...you are out the $20'.
    Be aware that you have no recourse here, if Cabal says you used it there is no place to go to fight them on it!!

Banned
    Go to UltimatePay.com and tell em about it, and be specific too.

I have, including the card #s and receipt. They say the cards have been used and that's as far as they go.

I wish I would of read this before I bought one! I just bought a $20 UGC and It hasn't even gone into my account. I submitted a ticked but here an hour later No response.

Titanium
    Had this happen to me twice on separate occasions, keep spamming help desk until they give u the e-coins, they will say that you already recieved your e-coins and then they will be in your acct after relogging into shop. At least thats what happened with me.

Shadow Titanium
    so i shouldnt buy UGC? i was gonna buy like 10k ecoins this week i dont wanna convert just get the e coins should i use the go cash card instead?

Safest way is PayPal...you can dispute if there is a problem.

Shadow Titanium
    dont have acredit card atm

would using go cash be the better way to go instead of UGC?

Trainee
    Is there something crazy wrong with the UGC's?

I was planning on buying some as well..... but like Giantaco said, I just want the ecoins....

Greetings,

Please contact us via the Help Desk and we will gladly investigate this specific issue and provide you with further assistance. I will now be closing this thread.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.