Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hardness capsules

hardness capsules

i thinks its very wrong to have a lvl requirement on hardness capsules. or make more capsules worth same amounts for lower lvls so we also can buy some. make it more fair for all players or it just looks like it is restricted to high lvl layers and we are unable to do anything as a low lvl and get our char to a higher lvl. and due to that will cause me to quit. i am tired of looking for a decent game to fill my days with. i thought i found one till i found i could not make alz.

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzy View Post
    i thinks its very wrong to have a lvl requirement on hardness capsules. or make more capsules worth same amounts for lower lvls so we also can buy some. make it more fair for all players or it just looks like it is restricted to high lvl layers and we are unable to do anything as a low lvl and get our char to a higher lvl. and due to that will cause me to quit. i am tired of looking for a decent game to fill my days with. i thought i found one till i found i could not make alz.
    Obviously You don't know how to play the Game Correctly. Here, let me give you some tips.
    1. You can get lvl 100 in less than 4 days just doing story quest if you rush them.
    2. You can make an easy 30m just from doing All story and general quest up to lvl 50 if i'm correct.

Try these 2 things and you will see what I mean.
    On the lvl requirments for Hardness Caps, I have to agree though because I have two accounts and on my other account I Have characters under 160 and I can never buy lvl 8's or 10's.
    Last edited by Macboy313; 03-22-2012 at 01:26 PM.

it would be nice except for the fact that i havent been able to complete a deungeon quest yet and have no dpoints and i am lvl 80 after a week. and now cannot finish my 8th rank up test. so i guess its time for me to find a new game again damnit. i thought i finally found a game i could fill my days with but nope. i was wrong. took me a week to get to 80 and now i am not able to finish my rank up test.

it would be nice except for the fact that i havent been able to complete a deungeon quest yet and have no dpoints and i am lvl 80 after a week. and now cannot finish my 8th rank up test. so i guess its time for me to find a new game again damnit. i thought i finally found a game i could fill my days with but nope. i was wrong. took me a week to get to 80 and now i am not able to finish my rank up test.
    Then you should quit mmo's all together. u should have ur char checked maybe there is something u missed such as upgrades ( like actually upragdes in ur upgrade tab) when i was ur lvl i didnt have HALF of the shiiz est is offering lower levels now. so less QQ more PEW PEW and play the game -_-"

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Lol. You have no need to worry about dpoints. For your lvl just go do RS(Ruina Station) with a party or try and get a high lvl to help and grind at buffs and you will also get your coins for rank-up from them. For now all you need to do is buy at least some shadowtitanium armor of Will for your class if you can't survive in dungeons that well and +6 the armor which is pretty easy for shadowtitanium. You can normally get +6 w/o fail and upgrade core medium are normally 300-500k. Then if you can't afford Shadowtitanium 7% amp boots/gloves and a osmium 7/50(+7% amp/+50 hp) try and get , Mystik(BL/WIZ), Shineguard(WA/FA), Or Teragrace(FA/FB) 4% amp armor(Prices ranges from 5-20m per item) or Osmium 5% armor(20m+). If you do rs like crazy with a party or have a higher lvl come with you then you will get dpoints like nothing + they go away after the amount of time your last dungeon was I think so they aren't permanent if you didn't know. Also, like defus said you may have missed buying your upgrades. Go to the skill trainer and go to the upgrades Tab and Buy these exact upgrades if you don't have them: Vitality Upgrade, Defensive sence, Offensive Sence(if your a sword user), Magic Sence(if you are a magic user). Just get these three until you are 80 then you will get the three other attack and def upgrades that appear in the list when you get G. Master, Completer, and Transcender.
    Last edited by Macboy313; 03-23-2012 at 11:37 AM.

i actually bought a set of osmium and still couldnt. i do have defensive upgrade but not offensive i have attack speed. i am new to this game still not to mmos. but they dont all play the same and this one is just way harder to figure out then the others i have played before. crafting is tough to figure out. upgrading is tough also. compared to thegames i have played like c.o.t and outwar i am confused here lol. and havent yet talk to anyone. espeicially since guilds will not even look at you unless you are over lvl150 unlike the other games i play guilds help people lvl. with the little alz i have made i got a set of osmium gear for really cheap still didnt help in ruina station like i had hoped.

Lol this game is a little more harder to figure out (Took me almost a year to find out how to actually play where i could pwn other people and make money but i was never one of those people who liked to ask others for money and shet. I liked to learn on my own. lmao) but in the end you can really have alot of fun on Cabal. I have yet to find a game that keeps me entertained like this except for S4L, WoW in skill effects are shtty but it's still some how addicting o.o.
    Last edited by Macboy313; 03-24-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Offtopic: nice signature Warrior
    play 2008 = WA 17x
    come back 2012 and play: bcoz the new bm3
    FS =16x
    BL = 16x
    Wiz=14x
    FA= Ass
    renew FB = 16x(Tg4) power bm3 lvl 3 maxium dmg 14k cri dmg

another cabal

Titanium
    require lv 180 to buy lv 8 that is just to much.

Quote Originally Posted by johnson130 View Post
    Offtopic: nice signature Warrior
    TY xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast