Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: worst mmo game

Unhappy worst mmo game

of all the mmo games i have played this is the worst so far. dungeon times are way too low. players from what i have seen will not help or let you into your guild unless your lvl 150 or higher. why ask for help when people are just going to put you down for not knowing what your doing instead of helping. people would rather be rude and put you down and expect you to know everythning yet not all games are the same. have played many games and i can say not any of them are like this one. this is way more complicated. yet i say anything and get put down instead of getting help. its rediculous how rude people can be anymore. cant even find a game anymore without people being rude anymore.

Perhaps... This is just a thought..

You could've came to the forums and got through are sections where you can get specific help where everyone is willing to help. Instead of making a post about how this is the "worst mmo ever"

Why would you come and post that in a community where everyone likes the game?

Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by tazzy View Post
    of all the mmo games i have played this is the worst so far. dungeon times are way too low. players from what i have seen will not help or let you into your guild unless your lvl 150 or higher. why ask for help when people are just going to put you down for not knowing what your doing instead of helping. people would rather be rude and put you down and expect you to know everythning yet not all games are the same. have played many games and i can say not any of them are like this one. this is way more complicated. yet i say anything and get put down instead of getting help. its rediculous how rude people can be anymore. cant even find a game anymore without people being rude anymore.
    It seems to me like you just were talking to the wrong people. There really is a lot of people will help you out if ya just ask. Granted, don't run around asking for free stuff. I know if someone asks me for help with a rank up or what not I do my best to try and help....If someone asks me for free stuff, well I'm not so nice then....Regardless though, If you ever need anything just hit me up, I would be more then happy to help you. You can help me out in both merc or venus just hit me up by mailing LaRazz and I can help ya.

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    It seems to me like you just were talking to the wrong people. There really is a lot of people will help you out if ya just ask. Granted, don't run around asking for free stuff. I know if someone asks me for help with a rank up or what not I do my best to try and help....If someone asks me for free stuff, well I'm not so nice then....Regardless though, If you ever need anything just hit me up, I would be more then happy to help you. You can help me out in both merc or venus just hit me up by mailing LaRazz and I can help ya.
    not in mercury razz

Well there are plenty of guilds out there that join lower lvls.

I my self am just like larazz ill help explain things answer questions and help with rank ups. BUT dont ask for free stuff.

hit me up venus.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Shadow Titanium
    i find it funny how you say this game is complicated, its the easiest mmos i have ever played. you hardly need any skill in this game, just gotta get lucky on drops or waste money on cash shop

well i am lvl 81 my upgrade skills are maxedand ihave 0 dpoints. i havent finished 1 dungeon quest as of yet. and now i can not go further due to not being able to do 8th rank up test needing 20 drops from something in rs and i am unable to complete with 20 minute time limit. and i have osmium for gear and i have only 12 mil alz after buying my gear.

Quote Originally Posted by tazzy View Post
    well i am lvl 81 my upgrade skills are maxedand ihave 0 dpoints. i havent finished 1 dungeon quest as of yet. and now i can not go further due to not being able to do 8th rank up test needing 20 drops from something in rs and i am unable to complete with 20 minute time limit. and i have osmium for gear and i have only 12 mil alz after buying my gear.
    at that lvl and with the standard osm set ur not gonna get very far in rs at all,
    BK-16x warrior retired
    SBD-15x blader retired

sorry to hear that tazzy your talking to the wrong people if your on venus my guild is recruiting lowbies hit me up anytime Godvega guild-Oneorder

FB- Godvega 17x guild webpageneorderguild.weebly.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by S.B.D. View Post
    at that lvl and with the standard osm set ur not gonna get very far in rs at all,
    In all Honesty, as long as you have all your upgrades(the correct ones) and have decent vamp and weapons, You can solo rs naked at lvl 75....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast