Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: worst mmo game

Pm xMiyuu too if you need help ^-^

Thank you, Xi.
    I love my friends ^-^

Osmium
    u saying it's the worst mmo because u don't find helpfull ppl and ppl don't let u join their guild

All i see is ppl and ppl and not anything about the gameplay so as all said u were talking to the wrong ppl and if u want to join a guild u can go to ch.5(mercury)/ch.8(venus) and shout that u want to join a guild with helpfull ppl and stat ur lvl and i'm sure that some1 will add u to his guild

u really asked the wrong ppl look at that, everybody jumped in to help u! see??

tazzy u ask the wrong people and i wont lie to u there its people like that on both servers but there its people how will help u if u ask nice

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

tazzy if u still need help with anything you can just hit me up in chan 14 on merc server, i will help u as much as i can, my ign is richard23. if you want u can mail me your IGN and i can buddy you and you can whisper me anytime you need help

Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    It seems to me like you just were talking to the wrong people. There really is a lot of people will help you out if ya just ask. Granted, don't run around asking for free stuff. I know if someone asks me for help with a rank up or what not I do my best to try and help....If someone asks me for free stuff, well I'm not so nice then....Regardless though, If you ever need anything just hit me up, I would be more then happy to help you. You can help me out in both merc or venus just hit me up by mailing LaRazz and I can help ya.
    I'm in Venus if you need help.

This game isn't really complicated, just takes time to get used to it since it's different than most your standard cookie cutter mmo's.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

ok i will try lookng for some of you thanks for offering help talk to some of you soon hopefully.
    FB-DizzyDevil

Hey I help people O.O
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Hey I help people O.O
    back up everyone about to get struck by lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

So true haha ^^
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast