Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: EST get your gms on the same page lol

EST get your gms on the same page lol

The G.Ms in game told us 21:00. midnight east time and the main sight says 23:00 2 Am east time but the server went down at midnight. get on the same page g.ms

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

They are on the same page they are talking about pacific time not eastern time :P
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    They are on the same page they are talking about pacific time not eastern time :P
    Are you illiterate or do you just post without reading?

lol anyway ingame is correct so that is the main thing to be concerned with.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Banned
    [NOTICE] Weekly Maintenance on May 12

Hello, all

Weekly M/A for today is starting from 12th 23:00 ~ 13th 05:00 PDT.
    Please remember that Mission War at 21:00 will not be opened.
    New Item Shop goods will be updated.
    (BTY, be noted that this week is the last chance to buy SIGMetal item from NPC Yul in Green Despair!)
    We’ll come back soon.

CABAL Support Team
    says too on both cabal website and the announcement here.

but i swear I logged on, the war notice came on (so that's 21:00 pst, right?) and then boom! kicked out. couldn't get back on, knowing fully well I still had 2 more hours (says 23:00, right?) before M/Update. So? Did someone spilt coffee again on the servers 2 hours earlier? lol

no some one just put the wrong tim eon the fourms. there would be no point to shut down the 21 war when the servers are not going down untill 23.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Are you illiterate or do you just post without reading?
    I am very very illiterate that is why I couldn't read your quote btw. I always read fast so thank you for your concerns
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

well the in game one was right they even said 21:00 war wont happen so why u even tried idk.
    if you were playing at the time u should have just listened to the GM if not they just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s the worlds not gonna end.
    GM daisy FTW!<3
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132