Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Scammed by GM??!

Exclamation Scammed by GM??!

I filled a Ticket form on Help Desk because I couldn't access my email for I don't know what reason (is a hotmail account, so no need to wander why zzzzz).
    GM Snow told me it had been taken care of via help desk. When I clicked to send myself my verification via email it sent it to some AOL.com email (WHICH IS CLEARLY NOT MINE// See below)
    and I sent a new ticket, telling the email was trash, since my email is sl*****[email protected] (which domain I think is not supported by cabal for some reason)

Came back 1 hour later, my password has been changed!!!! Can't in access my account anymore.. And still that same fawkin email in there! I'd like to know wtf happened there?! I didn't know GM could scam an account?
    Please investigate.

[email protected] <------- here is the in email GM snow changed in my account.
    Thank you for help

Banned
    Ask yourself why a gm would need to scam you? They run the game, nothing you have on your account is that important. You probably registered an email that isn't supported by them I recommend requesting that you change the accounts email to another(preferably yahoo) To be able to log back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiira View Post
    I filled a Ticket form on Help Desk because I couldn't access my email for I don't know what reason (is a hotmail account, so no need to wander why zzzzz).
    GM Snow told me it had been taken care of via help desk. When I clicked to send myself my verification via email it sent it to some AOL.com email (WHICH IS CLEARLY NOT MINE// See below)
    and I sent a new ticket, telling the email was trash, since my email is sl*****[email protected] (which domain I think is not supported by cabal for some reason)

Came back 1 hour later, my password has been changed!!!! Can't in access my account anymore.. And still that same fawkin email in there! I'd like to know wtf happened there?! I didn't know GM could scam an account?
    Please investigate.

[email protected] <------- here is the in email GM snow changed in my account.
    Thank you for help
    If the email isn't one owned by you that they changed it to, then contact the helpdesk again(new acct if you can't even access helpdesk on old). Posting here won't get your issue resolved, nobody but the GMs answering tickets can resolve it.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    Ask yourself why a gm would need to scam you? They run the game, nothing you have on your account is that important. You probably registered an email that isn't supported by them I recommend requesting that you change the accounts email to another(preferably yahoo) To be able to log back in.
    I know right? Though my password is changed now. So I'll try to deal with it -_-..
    And for your first question, I just don't know!! But I know I didn't give my info to anyone. Opened a ticket to change my email, they changed it for some weirdo email I don't even know about.
    And then BAMM password changed. wtf

people still fall for "gm" tricks? i show no sympathy for that

Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    people still fall for "gm" tricks? i show no sympathy for that
    wasn't GM tricks. It was rly a GM. And he just screwed up with emails. but it's ok now -_-
    I sent a new ticket and some other GM got it fixed and told me if I have anything missing on my account to hit them up with another ticket..

I'll be looking it up when I'll be back home in 1 hour.. >.<

Issue has been resolved

Face Book
    don't poke me >:[