Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for war system

Shadow Titanium

Suggestion for war system

I know, im going to get flamed for this. Here is an idea for a future war system. The current bonus for war is just nonsense. Example. nation A has 25% bonus. nation B logs into a bunch of nation A characters to get more nation B into war and logs out of the nation A characters. Now the bonus is completely useless. My idea is simple, 2 tiers for war. 52-129 for the farmers that don't want to get bm3. Then 130-190 for all the people that want to have bm3. Completely eliminate the losing nation bonus. Then we can get back to 50-50 or 100-100. Lets make war fun. Instead of the current crap war system. Flame away, i know you will. For the people not going to flame, please support this thread.

Forcium
    r u stupid? i will 1 shot every 130 in that tier regardless whether or not they have bm3 while they do 10 damage to me

im making the jacking chan face

yes would be fun..... but it wouldnt be fun for low lvls. so then no low lvl would go to war. causing them to lvl up.....

Cool/Fun idea in theory.

but the tier is a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Titanium
    When the going gets tough most people quit and not lvl up,its a bad idea all around.

New palyers wanna have fun while they lvl not hide from nw till they hit 170+,the more the game is fun for new players the bigger the game population gets.
    Imagine being told u have to grind for months just before u can have any type of fun in nw.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato685 View Post
    When the going gets tough most people quit and not lvl up,its a bad idea all around.

New palyers wanna have fun while they lvl not hide from nw till they hit 170+,the more the game is fun for new players the bigger the game population gets.
    Imagine being told u have to grind for months just before u can have any type of fun in nw.
    I think a lot of 130s would be pretty pissed if they couldn't war anymore. I think the current tiers are just fine; if we want incentive for people to level up, give more rewards to higher tiers, but don't just mash the tiers up together.

And I don't know if you have been to a t5 war since update or not, but uh... yeah... I think giving the the hp/defense/attack boost for guards, for t4 and t5 only, is pretty appropriate.
    Last edited by Cathy; 03-26-2012 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I think a lot of 130s would be pretty pissed if they couldn't war anymore. I think the current tiers are just fine; if we want incentive for people to level up, give more rewards to higher tiers, but don't just mash the tiers up together.

And I don't know if you have been to a t5 war since update or not, but uh... yeah... I think giving the the hp/defense/attack boost for guards, for t4 and t5 only, is pretty appropriate.
    I agree with cathy T4 has gotten a lot more fun since the guardians got stronger, they can actually kill some1 now and not only hit 20-200s on me, they are hitting even me for 800s now so yea they made war more changeling but i like it, to me war has always been to easy and it made me not want to war but now it is harder in t4 and t5. thus i like the new way war is and i want to keep it just the way it is

Would be awesome if they also added like different maps for war where people can vote on which maps they want to war on ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    Would be awesome if they also added like different maps for war where people can vote on which maps they want to war on ^^
    +1
    Best

Idea

ever...
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    this aint COD

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast