Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for war system

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    this aint COD
    Yes, I'm pretty sure this is not COD. But first gave I've played that did this idea was CounterStrike =P

Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    Would be awesome if they also added like different maps for war where people can vote on which maps they want to war on ^^
    For the love of All things Cabal TY for this suggestion, I have been spamming the dam GMs to Forward this idea to Korea for the longest time, I mean seriously? from since 3 years ago since the NW update the map has not changed AT ALL, so I'd suggest that they at least have a different map at different times or make it random so that it improves the challenge that NW provides for players hence making it more fun. How hard can a new NW map be to make? -____- they put A LOT of work into Port Inferno why not do the same for NW? -_-
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Would be awesome if they also added like different maps for war where people can vote on which maps they want to war on ^^
    good idea minus the vote part they should just make 6 more maps and rotate the order weekly. so 1 map each day then at the start of the week change the order in which the maps change so for example the map on the lets the previous monday would be a different map from the current monday but still from the 7 maps mentioned b4. So at the very least we wouldnt be on the same map every single day. >.< posted b4 reading all the posts oh well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearka View Post
    good idea minus the vote part they should just make 6 more maps and rotate the order weekly. so 1 map each day then at the start of the week change the order in which the maps change so for example the map on the lets the previous monday would be a different map from the current monday but still from the 7 maps mentioned b4. So at the very least we wouldnt be on the same map every single day. >.< posted b4 reading all the posts oh well
    Yes, although I like the implication of COD mechanics, we don't need people to be able to choose maps, it'd be another Nuke Town situation >_>

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    Yes, although I like the implication of COD mechanics, we don't need people to be able to choose maps, it'd be another Nuke Town situation >_>
    having war in a nuke town / dome like map might be interesting

old suggestion by me; have 4 factions in war, the 'nationless', proc, cap, and make the pollux a choosable sage n have war as a 4 vs 4 or a tag team war
    or..........implement pk into war so i can kill those nubs on my side- save the other side time since i would be doing the killing for them
    BK-16x warrior retired
    SBD-15x blader retired

Actually, 3 factions is better. If one nation gets too strong, the other two can ally with each other to beat the strong one. Constant struggle and balance of power

Banned
    Actually, 3 factions is better. If one nation gets too strong, the other two can ally with each other to beat the strong one. Constant struggle and balance of power
    That would work only if there had been 3 nations from the start.

If they added one now, all the "cool" people would want to change to the third nation to be trendy.

Resulting in the remaining caps becoming incredibly weak, and nobody would give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    That would work only if there had been 3 nations from the start.

If they added one now, all the "cool" people would want to change to the third nation to be trendy.

Resulting in the remaining caps becoming incredibly weak, and nobody would give a damn.
    Meh, it's ok, better late than never imo. Besides, it's true that these "cool" people will want to change to the 3rd nation right away but it'll probably balance out in the long run. Just like when little kids get a new toy :3 They can keep playing with it, but some also get bored of it and go back to their original toys. (And yes, totally implying that lots of cabal players act like babies 8D)

have all war tiers alternate on the current map, and del bruto, just like the old low tiers- i would like to see that much ppl warring in del bruto w/o all the extra features only 1hr of fighting in that small cramp map
    BK-16x warrior retired
    SBD-15x blader retired

Go design a map guys googogo you make it sound easy you can do it!!!
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast