Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: ? For GM's: Recieving My Lost Account.

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!

? For GM's: Recieving My Lost Account.

Well recently my bro gave me his account and after the recent force password change I can't play my 152 Wa on the account now becus he doesn't remember the email he used on it. So this is a question towards you GM's if you see this.
    If I was to send a ticket to the Help Desk telling you guys the username, password, and sub password of the account( so you guys have proof that it's my account now), could you send me the email? The Wa is also on my sig below to and I really want to play it so if you GM's could I would really appreciate this.

Banned
    If you click the send e-mail button, it will show you the name of the registered e-mail. You just need to know the password.

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    If you click the send e-mail button, it will show you the name of the registered e-mail. You just need to know the password.
    lol ok I just did that but know I don't know the Pw. =( I just asked my bro to see if he could fix it for me so it should be all gud but if not I hope maybe the gm's can help me cus that ID stuff is just stupid.
    Last edited by Macboy313; 03-26-2012 at 12:03 PM.