Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Critical Dmg vs M.Attack

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    cassey what is your matk with both aqua +11 ?
    The best thing for FA now is topaz +15 40 cd not forcium anymore
    lolwut

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    lolwut
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    Too bad he already stated he was staying in t2 forever.
    That's the grow up and join a real tier part gg..

#1 noob in Deathblow

Well I find out that, I will get 165% dmg If I use Pc Topaz 8rate 2 slot. THen i can replace rol1x1 and ROS9 by CR2x2. I will have 165% dmg, but my MAttack will be the same as my Current Build . Then my rate is 47%, not too bad.

also the Topaz 8rate 2 slot cost 100m in AH. Pretty cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Nambui94 View Post
    Well I find out that, I will get 165% dmg If I use Pc Topaz 8rate 2 slot. THen i can replace rol1x1 and ROS9 by CR2x2. I will have 165% dmg, but my MAttack will be the same as my Current Build . Then my rate is 47%, not too bad.
    Your magic attack should never decrease if you make changes to your equipments(stats). It should always increase along with the amount of amp or cdi. An increase in Amp or Cdi but results a decrease in magic attack is never good. Its even worse with cdi compared to amp.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by F7AngeL View Post
    That's the grow up and join a real tier part gg..
    Lol, there's nothing wrong with farming t2 or lower tiers. He has a t5 main so it's not like he just sits and wait for war all day and never experiences the high lvl activities. Also, t2(which he is currently farming) is as real as any other tier. I've been to t1-t4 wars recently and I enjoyed t2 the most here in Venus. I mean, the t2 drama alone is more real and entertaining than other tiers here in Venus have to offer ^^!

Lol, there's nothing wrong with farming t2 or lower tiers. He has a t5 main so it's not like he just sits and wait for war all day and never experiences the high lvl activities. Also, t2(which he is currently farming) is as real as any other tier. I've been to t1-t4 wars recently and I enjoyed t2 the most here in Venus. I mean, the t2 drama alone is more real and entertaining than other tiers here in Venus have to offer ^^!
    so t2 and t4 is more active? cuz t5 is like ppl logg>go bm3 and get 30 points fast>go to base and attack gate afk untill war is over lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    A radical suggestion. You really have to motivate people to either start (or keep) playing this game.
    ^ for ESTsoft

Quote Originally Posted by Syth View Post
    so t2 and t4 is more active? cuz t5 is like ppl logg>go bm3 and get 30 points fast>go to base and attack gate afk untill war is over lol
    Well, when you say it like that then every other tier seems better than t5 lol.

Banned
    Well, when you say it like that then every other tier seems better than t5 lol.
    "real" t5 is mercury t5

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast