Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Critical Dmg vs M.Attack

Critical Dmg vs M.Attack

Hi, I would like to ask about the Crit Dmg and Magic Attack of my FA, level 109. I am going to build a new attack for my FA. THis is the information of my FA atm:
    +147% Critical Dmg
    +49 rate
    +792 M.Attack
    +31 amp
    +700 def

I have an idea about building a better attack for my FA, as i calculate, it will be like this after I finish building:
    171% Critical Dmg,
    + 51 rate (as I have to have someone to run me through EOD to get merg ring ><)
    +770 M.Attack (As i change weapon grade from Topaz, to PC Aqua)
    +31 amp, and 684 def (as i replace ROS9 by CR2).
    So in conclusion:
    - I increase a lot of Crit Dmg, but i lose some M.Attack( I can improve this by upgrade the PC Aqua to +11 or +12), and I lose some def.

Do you think that build will make me stronger?

try to get 20/3x2 forcy orbs and try to +11 them,it will be ur best build.work on a good pet with rate so u keep ur rate always high.fa is based on amp and attack base so try to always keep it high.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    A radical suggestion. You really have to motivate people to either start (or keep) playing this game.
    ^ for ESTsoft

I am sure there is a lot of experienced FA out there, my recommendation is this :

1. ATLEAST : Hit 1100 m atk, 50% amp and 45-50% rate, 7-10% max rate. Beyond this calculate 2%cd = 5 m atk = 1% amp

I myself will not use any forcium orbs. In short, I am crit dmg type build an if you plan on going crit dmg weps I still recommend to lift a high base with alternative means. At the moment I am very weak, but there is some promise of holding a storng FA some day.

2. Make sure you have items to replace your rate items with dmg items during AOS + Aura to fully utilize your bm mode during nw and boss hunting

3. Analyze , over analyze your build. If someone critizes it, take it think about it - think of its application in different ways. You don't want to spend alz and then be like , oh no something else could have been better.

There are some very experienced FA in this forum. Ask them to help you out.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-26-2012 at 01:52 PM.

You guys seem to forget he/she is lvl 109... good luck getting 1.1k m.atk or forci orbs lol

I really like the above comment. Yes, hope that I can wear forci and get 1k1 MAttack at level 109 T.T.

u cant. u need to be like lvl 115 or above

Shadow Titanium
    You FA is now beast in every tier, why dont u level up and join t3 t4 or t5. So you can get bm3 and have more fun. If you do, try to get both orb topaz 40 cd, they are the best for bm3. You will feel like god with bm3

I know, I will level up after I reach rank 15. , I want to build some more Crit Dmg. And yes of course I can't wear forci at level 109 haha. Im going for PC Aqua orb +15 and I have one Pheristin Pc slot extended +10 already.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    You guys seem to forget he/she is lvl 109... good luck getting 1.1k m.atk or forci orbs lol
    You're right bre, most of these answers are completely out of context...

I don't know what your budget is, but if you are staying lv.109 you are best off getting a 36 crit dmg or 40 dmg topaz.

If your budget is lower, similar Aqua and Phey will be fine for a t2, even t3 (it really doesn't matter in war because of legacy weapons), but they won't be great after you level up past 140 because of the low m.attack. At 139 and under if you consider war, you just use a leg. If you take into account the dungeons that a 139 would be running, well your orb choice won't really matter.

Once you're 140, people and guards gain a defense increase in war, and generally you'll be running dungeons where the bosses also have high defense. That's why you'll want more m.attack later, so if you are looking towards t4 and higher, get a topaz or higher.

My advice is this , at this stage if you get something - get something so you can resell it easily. Something like an aqua might not be easy to sell. Not necessarily something that gives you a higher damage. Later on, when you level up get stronger gears. In Cabal, the higher you level and get stronger gears; the more fun it gets at an extraordinary level.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-26-2012 at 03:57 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast