Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does pc tg > pc sig for FA ? And a question.

Does pc tg > pc sig for FA ? And a question.

1. I noticed TG Pieces at +15 are 149 def each. I noticed SIG Pieces at +15 are 157 each.

134 str vs. 113 str. and 268 dex vs 227 dex.

Suit, boot, glove for siggy gives 24 more defense.

However there is a difference of around 11 m atk. Am I reading this right ?

2. For me I have a 10% amp glove s titanium and a 7/40 osm helmet, and I intend to keep both.

Reason for keeping glove : s.titanium gives around 135 at +15. 3% amp > (157-135 =) 22 def in my opinion.
    Reason for keeping helmet : 7/40 osm helm - self explanatory.

If the above is true, if I get a siggy suit and boot I gain about 16 defense and lose about 11 m atk.
    Does it make more sense for me to go tg over siggy ?

i.e. 180 hp boot and suit in tg instead of sig metal. I lose 38 def and gain 3% amp and 11 m atk.

Are my stats correct ?
    Assuming the price can be a consideration too, what would you do if you were me ?
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-26-2012 at 05:17 PM.

you should not play fa.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

oh don't worry doomer I wouldn't be as bad as you.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-26-2012 at 05:41 PM.

You forgot about the HP bonus. SIG is always better than TG. Pick SIG.

/thread

Something like 26 m atk vs. 150 hp and 38 def equiv ? being a ranged class I would choose the 26m atk equiv.

Also in Aura and Aos this damage is significantly amplified on crit. I realized this earlier sitting with Cathy today , different topic altogether but the atk would make a difference.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-26-2012 at 07:43 PM.

In the first post u said the diff is only ~11 m.atk, and now it becomes 26?
    I'd pick def, def rate and HP over some ~15 m.atk

I said my s. tita glove is 10% amp, i.e. 3% more amp than siggy. 3% amp = atleast 15 m atk. 11m atk from the str and dex difference. So 15 + 11 = 26. Otherwise the defense difference is around 18 and around 120 hp at most or so, I think if you use 3 tg instead of 3 siggy. And if you think about the amplification of skill amp, your regular amp and critical damage, specially in AOS and Aura - the impact is much bigger. Also think about the application : NW , you don't go tank a mob. You keep your distance and hitting mobs constantly as much as possible.

The other way around the difference of defense is around 18 and about 100 hp or so and gain 11 m atk.
    Why the tg glove instead of 10% amp is because pc pieces you can put max rate slot.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-26-2012 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    1. I noticed TG Pieces at +15 are 149 def each. I noticed SIG Pieces at +15 are 157 each.

134 str vs. 113 str. and 268 dex vs 227 dex.

Suit, boot, glove for siggy gives 24 more defense.

However there is a difference of around 11 m atk. Am I reading this right ?

2. For me I have a 10% amp glove s titanium and a 7/40 osm helmet, and I intend to keep both.

Reason for keeping glove : s.titanium gives around 135 at +15. 3% amp > (157-135 =) 22 def in my opinion.
    Reason for keeping helmet : 7/40 osm helm - self explanatory.

If the above is true, if I get a siggy suit and boot I gain about 16 defense and lose about 11 m atk.
    Does it make more sense for me to go tg over siggy ?

i.e. 180 hp boot and suit in tg instead of sig metal. I lose 38 def and gain 3% amp and 11 m atk.

Are my stats correct ?
    Assuming the price can be a consideration too, what would you do if you were me ?

umm +15 terragrace gives 155Def at+15 with slot(149 non slotted) just pointing it out. 164 sig with slot
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    Something like 26 m atk vs. 150 hp and 38 def equiv ? being a ranged class I would choose the 26m atk equiv.

Also in Aura and Aos this damage is significantly amplified on crit. I realized this earlier sitting with Cathy today , different topic altogether but the atk would make a difference.
    If you said so, then pick your choice. Question has been answered.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    you should not play fa.
    +1

#1 noob in Deathblow

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast