Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does pc tg > pc sig for FA ? And a question.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    If you said so, then pick your choice. Question has been answered.

/thread
    This

PvE is such an amazing feat isn't it? Tell me when you're better than me.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

PvE Cabal 3.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-28-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    dafuq did i just watch?

Trainee
    oh another essay about fa gear.
    http://www.cabalc.com/en/
    plug in your own numbers. significant difference? upgrade. miniscule difference? don't upgade.
    how many essays are you gonna write before you realize cabal isn't an english game, it's a math game. just use the calculator.
    if you like massively worded answers, ask more relevant questions like "what combos do you use to solo pluma?" or "how would you kill wi in freestyle pk?"

you should never go teragrace

because it's ugly as hell o_o

lol
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Div

lol.. keep up with all these statistics and you'll never get to play the game as good as pro fa's do.

Quote Originally Posted by CRHinds View Post
    lol.. keep up with all these statistics and you'll never get to play the game as good as pro fa's do.
    Here are the gears : Osm 40/7 helmet, 10 % amp s tita glove and tg suit and boot

a) 155 Def (tg) vs 164 Def (siggy), Boot and suit = 18 defense loss (thanks NewEra for pointing it out)
    b) S.Titanium 10% amp glove = 29 defense loss

Total Loss of defense : 29 + 18 = 47 and 130 hp, I gain : 9 atk and 3% amp

Which to me : is about assuming the bare minimum 3% amp = 15
    m atk, 9 + 15 = 24, and to me each attack easily equates to 2.5

Why ?

a) DEFENSE is directly proportional to loss of base dmg, and loss of cirtical damage. However : AMP and ATK increase is directly proprotional to each other with more damage value because they are multiplied, then subtracted by defense and additionally directly proportional to critical. The return is much bigger in damage given with increase of attack / amp than damage subtracted by defesne.

b) A attack in nw for instance, can hit a mob, means the number of players you hit is also proprotional to damage given by a single attack and so proprotional to attack and amp.

For normal = [[amp x atk] - defense] / 4 in normal dmg, where x = 4 and the value of x will vary in PvE , NW or changing PvP.
    For critical = (Normal Dmg * CD / 100) + Normal Dmg

In short a single attack is amplified by amp and it's value is increased in critical damage. Allow me to present you with three scenarios, where it adds additional bonus the CALCULATOR in 1-1 relationship cannot give. There are MORE variables involved. Here are three practical scenarios.

1. Imagine you are in AOS + Aura. Just think how incredible a single attack is worth on CD ! I have to thank Cathy for making me understand the value of amp and attack.

2. Image in NW you are hitting a mob. where each of that little attack is amplified in damage on EVERY player you hit from a RANGE.

3. Imagine you are hitting a boss and the % leech of hp steal to survive, provided you have sufficient + max hp absorb.

So yes, 24 attack worth is very precious to me over siggy gears. Much more than 47 defense and 130 hp. I am very desperate on attack because my weapons are both siggy (why I am also using 3 slot bike to get 60 m atk to make up for the loss) . The other way to look at it is keep the s tita glove and get siggy boot and suit , 16 def and 60 hp vs 9 m atk ? 9 m atk is still better. 4 pieces of siggy , YEAH that would be a lot of defense loss, but that's not the case. I am replacing my boot and suit ONLY.

I am going tg boot + suit + 10% amp s titanium glove and 40/7 helmet. PLUS I get to save a lot of alz. I think what I say is logical. If I sound like a noob to you , so be it.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 04-05-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Forcium
    use a fuqing damage calculator

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast