Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Speculation thread ( oh haii GM's -_- where is our Arionel?)

Speculation thread ( oh haii GM's -_- where is our Arionel?)

Ok, so i spent some time prolling around the interwebs and found some intresting facts.

1) Arionel will be put into the cashshop of Cabal EU.

there she is. this is the Italian sever I believe. there is also an item i cant identify in this pic ( the gold wing thingy)

there was also offical word from a GM, [GM]Viral in regards to this. here is what he had to say "
    This is a bug, and it should get fixed rather soon.

It's a very wrong version of the ingame NPC item shop, and includes items that we are not yet selling and with completely wrong prices - such as Arionell, for example. We do plan on adding that Mercenary in the very near future.

There is also a good reason why you cannot buy those items in there yet, and why you see your CC balance as 0. Short version: It's a bug, sorry for the momentary inconvenience, it's getting fixed soon."

Further more he also comentented on Safe guards. Seems like they are trying to re-intoduce them in game since he claims that THEY WILL NOT BE IN CASH SHOP FOR A LONG TIME"

See here. all these are from [GM]Viral

1)"Actually...

We're considering ways to re-introduce them into the game. They may not be directly purchasable for some time though, but you will be able to get your hands on them.

When? Perhaps this week even, perhaps in as little as two weeks."

2)"It won't be an event, and you will be able to get all grades if everything goes through.

And that's enough from me on this topic for the moment ;-)
    "

The probablity this thread becomes a flame war or gets ninjaed by the GM's are 50/50.

what do u guys think o.o ?
    Last edited by Muramasa; 03-27-2012 at 12:53 PM.

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Banned
    safeguard's of all grades available, not bought in cash shop, but not an event.

Added to drop list maybe? O.o

probably added to CA6?

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Banned
    ~~I believe I can fly~~
    ~~I believe I can touch the sky~~
    ~~I think about it every night and day~~
    ~~Spread my golden wings and fly away~~

Banned
    Seem like nice additions.

I am personally against safeguards in cash shop cause I think it just encourages p2w, but if they're available through drops, then I wouldn't mind that at all. If they were permanently on drop list they'd drop even below the voucher price.

I am 100% in favor of an Arionell merc card available through cash shop since it's a 1 time buy, as long as the gem of summons for it is available at npc.

Only reason i think this is worth mentioning is that i know that eu has to have almost everything approved by EST before they do it...and we happen to be directly under est :P

Watch them add it to Manishas drop tables LOLOLOL

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

the fact that EU has to go through EST before adding anything pisses me off. because they have everything in the Cash shop where as we dont.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Back when we had our last safeguard event, euro had safeguards low/medium/high/highest in their shop at the same time. High was 1/3 the price of ours, and highest was just under the price of our high. I guess Eu just gets more love than us from EST and/or whoever hosts it there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Seem like nice additions.

I am personally against safeguards in cash shop cause I think it just encourages p2w, but if they're available through drops, then I wouldn't mind that at all. If they were permanently on drop list they'd drop even below the voucher price.

I am 100% in favor of an Arionell merc card available through cash shop since it's a 1 time buy, as long as the gem of summons for it is available at npc.
    Game is already p2w with unlimited vouchers in pre-paid shop,safeguards would just prevent people from ragequitting

My question is,are those 999 stacks of level 4 pots?
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 03-27-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Game is already p2w with unlimited vouchers in pre-paid shop,safeguards would just prevent people from ragequitting

My question is,are those 999 stacks of level 4 pots?
    this

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast