Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scammed by GM (Proof and verdict)

Scammed by GM (Proof and verdict)

Hey there,
    Since nothing moved on since last time I posted a topic, and my ticket has been opened for 3 days... HERE is a lil thingy everyone should see I think, so they reconsider their gaming:

1) I COULDN'T access my email for the Forced Password Changing thingy, cauz it was RESTRICTED by hotmail (spam email purpose). So I sent a ticket, with my Driver License scanned, so they change my email to a new one. (See the image below)

2) After a couple of hours, got an answer from GM Snow, as you can see on the first image, telling me everything was fine, email has been changed. But not for the good one:

3) So I sent a new ticket (see picture 1, since the first ticket I sent has been deleted by I don't know who *cough*), and then after couple hours, wanted to see if everything was ok now, but big trouble, password was changed to my account. SO I created a SUB account and sent a NEW ticket. The following:

Been taken care of by GM Ballade (thank you), and then my email was ok, so I sent myself a password recovery form to my email and could FINALLY access my account.

BUT!!!!!!!! Not all.

Opened Cabal, logged in, and laughed. My chars were NAKED -_-.

SO I tried accessing them, PIN was changed. THAT IS FUNNY! Cauz only way to change PIN is by answering secret question. Tho my secret question was something like: "What is your favorite movie?" Answer:"Monica" (which is the name of my girlfriend)... So no one, other then my rly personal friends, who aren't playing Cabal, and who know me enough to know I never answer something fair in those type of things, could know about that answer.

So, I figured out: HEY! Let's answer that freakin question now: ANSWER CHANGED!!! ahahahahahahaha

I laughted my ass off and quitted the game.

So here is the story of Spiira's life guys!

Now I have a ticket opened for 3 days, and still it is opened. Just waiting to see. But hey, maybe GM Snow will close this again telling everyone "Problem resolved!" ofcc it is in resolved hein?!

check your facebook, seems you have unseen message/update
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Lol way to put all your info out there even if they restored your stuff you have givin enough info publicly here for a retard to reaccess your account. GG retard
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Lol way to put all your info out there even if they restored your stuff you have givin enough info publicly here for a retard to reaccess your account. GG retard
    Right LOL!
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

You know, at this point I think he doesn't even care anymore.

The chars are naked, what else is there to care about?

Sad story, probably another player leaving.

Abi
    The fact the gms could restore his gear thriving hd lol and him QQing over a 3 day old ticket cracks me up it takes time to look into stuff ....
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Oh I know,

I had an issue with an item disappearing from my inventory after maintenance a few weeks ago. Only that 1 item was gone, not even the alz I had on the char (which was more than what the item itself was worth). Sent in a ticket, took them 2 weeks to "restore" the item.

Ya, big joke there. They did restore the item alright, but for some reason, at the bottom of the restored item's description there was some orange text saying that the item would disappear after the "special inventory effect expires" . Lolwut?

Took it out of storage, put it in my char's inventory, then I had to go on another char for a minute and when I came back, WOWZA the item was gone AGAIN.

Wth is this? I sent in a new ticket right away. Ticket got closed almost immediatly saying "go read the answer to your previous ticket". Hum. Pretty sure they did not even read my ticket, so I had to make a 3rd ticket. been what, a week now?

Needless to say : I have completly lost faith in GMs.

Gosh, it was not even a hack, the item just glitched-disappear.... They restored it, but with an item that disappeared upon relog? You know, might aswell just have said "oh we're no restoring your item" if that's what they intended to do. Because what good is it to restore an item if it disappears again 5 minutes later? -_- that's just cruel. Not cool.

Lol I have lotsa faith in the gms here I've had nothing but good luck with them
    They have always handled my issues perfectly
    May not have been timely but I understand some things take longer

As long as you explain in god detail they can normally help you
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

*coughs* or more like as long as you belong in a big guild *coughs* w/e. We'll see.

What they do with my ticket will have an impact on wether or not me and my close friends will keep playing.

Lol I'm not in a popular guild I'm nowhere nice to people on the forums trust me it has no impact on your results
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast