http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...75#post2395875

Quote Originally Posted by Viral View Post
ESTsoft has also supplied information about a couple of hacked accounts on the Korean service, which they eventually traced back to scripts getting distributed via advertising banners on external websites, after which some accounts were compromised when they logged in.

How to fix this?

Firstly and most importantly, please ensure that your computer is completely and totally free of any malware and spyware. We recommend a full scan with an antivirus program such as Avast, Kaspersky, or similar, as well as scans with anti-malware programs such as Malwarebytes and Spybot S&D.

After you have ensured that your computer is clean the next step would be to ensure that your account is secure, by changing your web and game account passwords, after which we also recommend changing the email used on your account as well as your security questions and answers. Guide on changing passwords and other security information
Does this mean the malware/spyware that is necessary to do free ecoin offers for valid participation could jeopardize accounts integrity? If so I would just dump the free ecoins offers from your site, just sayin'.

I don't have any compromised accounts but I just thought it was worth noting to NA players since no word was given here.