Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: "Compromising" Issues & Free Ecoins.

Question "Compromising" Issues & Free Ecoins.

http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...75#post2395875

Quote Originally Posted by Viral View Post
    ESTsoft has also supplied information about a couple of hacked accounts on the Korean service, which they eventually traced back to scripts getting distributed via advertising banners on external websites, after which some accounts were compromised when they logged in.

How to fix this?

Firstly and most importantly, please ensure that your computer is completely and totally free of any malware and spyware. We recommend a full scan with an antivirus program such as Avast, Kaspersky, or similar, as well as scans with anti-malware programs such as Malwarebytes and Spybot S&D.

After you have ensured that your computer is clean the next step would be to ensure that your account is secure, by changing your web and game account passwords, after which we also recommend changing the email used on your account as well as your security questions and answers. Guide on changing passwords and other security information
    Does this mean the malware/spyware that is necessary to do free ecoin offers for valid participation could jeopardize accounts integrity? If so I would just dump the free ecoins offers from your site, just sayin'.

I don't have any compromised accounts but I just thought it was worth noting to NA players since no word was given here.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post

Does this mean the malware/spyware that is necessary to do free ecoin offers for valid participation could jeopardize accounts integrity? If so I would just dump the free ecoins offers from your site, just sayin'.

I don't have any compromised accounts but I just thought it was worth noting to NA players since no word was given here.
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...664#post305664

I had a feeling about it from the start. Maybe not keyloggers, but the malware packages on those sites were always fishy to me.
    <-stolen from Athian

I have never done one, will never do one. I think I looked into one and when all the spam started popping up I just said to hell with it. Only hacking incidenct I have had to deal with is back during ogp days when everyone lost alz only.

lol bardiel, enjoy the sig.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!