Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: S>Lots of +15 Gears for BL and FB [] and my Buying List. View INSIDE! (on Mercury)

Titanium

S>Lots of +15 Gears for BL and FB [] and my Buying List. View INSIDE! (on Mercury)

Selling List:

1.)+15 SIG BL Gloves 7%AMP/2%HPSteal/HpRecovery+2 SOLD!
    2.)+15 OSM BL Helmet 7/34 Extended
    3.)+15 OSM BL Suit 7%AMP/+100HP
    4.)+15 OSM FB Helmet 7/40 Extended
    5.)+14 SIG FB Gloves 3%MaxRate/3%HpSteal/3%MpSteal Extended
    6.)+8 Epaulet of Fighter SOLD!

Buying List:

1.)BOF +7 = 1.5B BOUGHT!
    2.)Killian Lombic Toncil = 450m
    3.)+15 SIG (WA) Boots 7AMP/100HP = 3B
    4.)+15 SIG (WA) GLoves 7AMP/2Rate or HP STEAL or clean slot = 3b-3.5B
    5.)+15 SIG (FB) Boots 7AMP/+100HP = 3B
    6.)Forcuim Suit (WA) 7AMP any +

Buying List Of Character or Trade for my FB Check my Other Post for the Info of my FB:

181+ WARRIOR w/ROL+2,MERG or Killain With Tyrant or Without
    Must have a +15 RED OSM Weapon at least or +15 SIG or +15 Forcuim HR12+ with good Runes.

181+ WI w/ROL+2,MERG or Killian with Tyrant or Without must have a +15 ORB as well atleast Topaz HR 12+
    with good Runes.

181+ FA w/ROL+2,MERG or Killian with Tyrant or WIthout Must have a +15 ORB as well at least Toapz HR 14+
    with Good Runes and BM3

NOTE:
    I will only buy just 1 of those not all of them those are just my OPTION, Either WA , WI , FA

I am actually Rerolling i've been rerolling for a lot of times. but i still dont know that to get at the end
    all i want to do now is sell all what i have including both of my character's and when i get everything SOLD and i have enough ALZ thats the time ill choose what character to stick to.

PM ME FOR MORE INFO I am mostly ONLINE
    IGN: ZOZI 181 BL
    IGN: ZOSI 181 FB

(GEARS ARE ALL IN MERCURY)
    Last edited by zZOZIz; 03-29-2012 at 10:47 AM.

Titanium
    Updated!

notice, this guy is a scammer, always buying and scamming accounts, sellings off gears to seem legit, yes just because you sell something thats scammed doesn't make you legit, get yo facts straight, he is a scammer, dont fund him, he will probably target you next, you've been warned. Have a nice day.

Titanium
    excuse me i am not blind and i can see what you are typing for all of you who wants to buy my things wich is account bind and needs to be transfered feel free to choose any middleman in seireitei or in collateral damge guild. Get your fact's straight. Because i can even prove where all of those gears came from I BUY AND SELL STUFF. IF YOU AIMING FOR THE WRONG PERSON its NOT ME.

um if your selling this in merc then go to the merc trade page?? just sayin