Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LID: how many runs 4ur first amp?

LID: how many runs 4ur first amp?

back wen ogp had Cabal i ran LID alot sense they were only like 100-200k and i think i might have found around 5-7 amps in there. Sense ive playin on EST ihavent ran as much becuase there like 700-800k a piece and i think im on run 20-30 and still looking for my first amp....

Anyone remember when/what# run you got ur first amp on?
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

Shadow Titanium
    It was about run #200 for my first amp, it was sword amp FA boots. Now on run 3XX and still no right amp drop.
    Venus

86 on my bl.....20 something on my fb......still waiting >_>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungForum View Post
    back wen ogp had Cabal i ran LID alot sense they were only like 100-200k and i think i might have found around 5-7 amps in there. Sense ive playin on EST ihavent ran as much becuase there like 700-800k a piece and i think im on run 20-30 and still looking for my first amp....

Anyone remember when/what# run you got ur first amp on?
    300 runs no amp
    only 1 proof s tit kat =\

I have got Stit WA gloves/boots s.amp, FB gloves, FA boots, BL gloves. those are the right amps.
    also got WA suit, FA boots, BL boots, those are the wrong amps. and an aqua crystal proof.

farming is an effort thing, the thing about farming lid is, you need to run many at once, it's very time consuming, back when I was running it I ran about 20 a day with about 12min a run on average. in my opinion though, right now is not the time to farm lid, not worth it because stit amps are practically nothing now, they used to sell for a good amount of alz. but for those who likes to farm lid, try out my method, you will get amps, right amp or wrong amp, it's all your luck

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

About 100 runs for my first amp.

Took me 40runs for my 1st amp. Every 100 runs or so i usually find 3 epics and 1 fail amp or SEM
    Last edited by 4SaKeN; 05-13-2010 at 06:57 AM.

first amp on the 20th run =o, second on 56th ;D

Found a screenshot of my 1st amp turned out to be 47runs xD, didn't know how to link it in the post so i put it as my sig, hope it worked ^^

Merc, Proc, BL 14x & 94

its random. on my WI when i did my LiD marathon for 12days (30-50runs/day) i get 2 amp/day on average. sometimes it appears on my first run. sometimes not until the last runs.. like when i ran my first LiD on my FB after 8months. i got amp instantly. tho its fail amp T_T

and btw i earned 1.7b on 12 days of LiD. and entries was 100k/ea that time XD. tho its a lot of work. its the cheapest way to earn alz =P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast